[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2007

darin3

Alright my brothers and sisters I am headed to the airport now..Gotta take a bus from New York to Newark airport then im on my way..Tbone is meeting me at the airport ..Ill see you guys at the flamingo in the 8:30-9 area..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're all having a blast...awesome! Bastages.... :D When was/is the actual draft itself and how did you all make out?

Good luck w/the house Darin!

It's today.

GOOD LUCK TWILEY & BIG JOHN!!!!

:D

Brother Wolf - The draft is today.

I am leaving for the airport in about 15 minutes. Hard part is my son telling me last night that he will be sad when I get dropped off and that he will probably cry.

Did you bust his ass for that?

Actually, I've travelled so much this year that my son has said similar things.

Sitting at airport. So was okay as they left but apparently right after they left he got upset cause he wanted another hug and didn't get to say"Don't lose too much", a little something my wife says rather than "Good luck". He was being adamant that they had to come back to the airport. He didn't even want to tell me on the phone since it had to be in person. He'll be over it by now.

At least I know my son loves me.

Head is hurting a bit this morning, unlike yesterday morning. Guess that's what you get when you drink all day and alternate beer, mixed drinks and take several shots.

Gambled at the Flamingo most of the day and met up with the entire Huddle crew there before losing the Twiley. T-bone got us a shuttle bus from the Flamingo to The Orleans, where we spent a little bit at an Irish bar. Then more gambling... whomper hit HUGH on the roulette table.

'bout to shower up and head to the South Point.

:D ... :D

Head is hurting a bit this morning, unlike yesterday morning. Guess that's what you get when you drink all day and alternate beer, mixed drinks and take several shots.

Gambled at the Flamingo most of the day and met up with the entire Huddle crew there before losing the Twiley. T-bone got us a shuttle bus from the Flamingo to The Orleans, where we spent a little bit at an Irish bar. Then more gambling... whomper hit HUGH on the roulette table.

'bout to shower up and head to the South Point.

:D ... :D

D - I'm running a little late to your hotel but I'm on beer #5 and feeling like a million bucks. The twiley is back!!!!!! :wacko:

very fun night..... i think at one point we almost all of us together

h8

soup

darin

gts

al

whomp

t-bone

chargerz

bush

twiley

bj

skippy

six kings

at one point we even gave skins a little call.

spain was in a poker tourney.

very fun.... head is hurtin a little, but shouldn't hold me back today

Edited by Bier Meister

I really want to know where the Colts and Saints players were drafted at WCOFF. I imagine Bush fell out of the first round in more than a few inatances and just wondered if he is a third rounder at WCOFF now.

I really want to know where the Colts and Saints players were drafted at WCOFF. I imagine Bush fell out of the first round in more than a few inatances and just wondered if he is a third rounder at WCOFF now.

Yeah maybe Bush falls to his rightful draft position. On the upside there will be a few Saints players worth taking where they are available!