[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm gonna freakin kill my son

cre8tiff

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that getting caught and your immediate reaction was enough to leave a lasting impression. I don't think selling his stuff is the best answer, although it would depend on the kid and your relationship. I do think having him pay it off with allowance or working it off is a good idea. Maybe grounding him from the electronic realm for awhile is a good idea.

Not sure what pulling him out of school accomplished, unless he REALLY loves school. If that were me, I might be tempted to do it again and take another afternoon off... :wacko:

If you REALLY want to teach him the responsibility end of it, make him take the cable payment in to the office, with the pron titles highlighted on the bill, and say I want to pay for MY viewing options this month. Personally, I think this would leave a mental mark on a teenager. Over the top? Maybe, but would leave an impression, and get you off the hook with the office ladies... :D

We have decided he needs to write me a report (something he HATES to do) on each and every one of the movies. To be checked for grammar and punctuation.

However, I will not be renting D-Cup Darlings 7 or Every Last Drop to confirm accuracy. :D

The jury is out on how he will actually pay for the movies.

Edited by cre8tiff

We have decided he needs to write me a report (something he HATES to do) on each and every one of the movies. To be checked for grammar and punctuation.

However, I will not be renting D-Cup Darlings 7 or Every Last Drop to confirm accuracy. :D

I bet if one were to google those titles one could get a summary :wacko:

:D

Gotta love the cable pron movie titles... Every Last Drop :D CLASSIC.

Edited by DemonKnight

And you'll be posting those, correct? :D

I made a mistake. Not D-Cup Darlings, but rather D-Cup Sandwich.

He is actually getting off a little better than his buddy. The buddy is from a pretty religious household. Not the "spare the rod" type, but he will be getting the same lecture we gave our son, except this one will involve lots of Bible quoting and requiring of going to Mass and Confession. In addition to the kid having to help my son pay us back.

He is actually getting off a little better than his buddy. The buddy is from a pretty religious household. Not the "spare the rod" type, but he will be getting the same lecture we gave our son, except this one will involve lots of Bible quoting and requiring of going to Mass and Confession. In addition to the kid having to help my son pay us back.

you need parental controls on the tv and computer. this is a must with children.

Yup and if he has the ability to order those stright from the tv then you also have the ability to block those channels as well

Ok ... so I call my wife to tell her this story.

We hang up.

My office phone rings about 15 seconds later.

It's my eight year old daughter. "Daddy, why did that boy watch those movies?"

"Well, because I think he thought it was a good idea. Now, how long were you listening to our phone call? Did you hear the whole thing?"

"Yes."

"Honey, I know you're still learning phone ettiquette, but to be on the phone without telling the other people that you're on the phone is rude. How would you have felt had mommy and I been talking about you or your brothers?"

"Bad."

"Ok. Don't listen in on phone calls without other people knowing you're on the phone."

"Ok, daddy."

Sigh. Different stokes for different folks, but this is one of the last places I'd be going for a resolution and punishment (unless you were trying to bore the kid to death). :D

Ok ... so I call my wife to tell her this story.

We hang up.

My office phone rings about 15 seconds later.

It's my eight year old daughter. "Daddy, why did that boy watch those movies?"

"Well, because I think he thought it was a good idea. Now, how long were you listening to our phone call? Did you hear the whole thing?"

"Yes."

"Honey, I know you're still learning phone ettiquette, but to be on the phone without telling the other people that you're on the phone is rude. How would you have felt had mommy and I been talking about you or your brothers?"

"Bad."

"Ok. Don't listen in on phone calls without other people knowing you're on the phone."

"Ok, daddy."

It would appear your daughter has a future in the republican party.