[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Evans

Tally

I'm playing him. You never know when the bomb will hit it's target as it can hit at any given time. Having Lee Evans and playing the bench-and-start game is like carrying 2 kickers and trying to guess which one will score week by week. I just figure I'll get all his good weeks this way, and won't have the added burden of kicking myself if I guess wrong one of those good weeks. And they have just barely missed on a couple bombs vs a couple good defenses already. And I never carry 2 kickers except to get through that first bye week, so I guess that's just how I am.

+1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

benched him week 1 for holmes(did not like the matchup)

benched him week 2 for Burress( see above)

I will bench him this week for one of the above mentioned and will continue to bench him until he is a liitle more consistent. If I recall he did the same thing last year, he would have many bad weeks and when you finally have given up on him he pulls out a monster game. Why did I even draft him :D

i am benching him in favor of Brandon Jones - someone has to light up the New Orlreans DB's and I am hoping Jones can break a long one for me. i had evans last year as well, and he started off almost as bad the first 2 weeks, but in the scoring system in my leage which heavily favors long TD's he was actually #2 in scoring last year... so i am still hopeful that losman will start to pick it up against the weeker defenses - buit this week won't be easy, so i am benching evans.

I also have Ronald Curry waiting in the wings . . . I'm waiting this week out and then watching the matchups. I have a personal rule where I don't bench my preseason starters until after Week 3. This guideline saved me this week, when I stuck with Warrick Dunn over Chris Brown.

Peace

policy

Starting Welker over Evans. I've been fortunate thus with WR depth that includes Steve Smith, Andre Johnson, Welker, and Evans and have benched Evans every week thus far. However, now that AJ is out, I need Evans to wake up. I think he'll start producing in Weeks 4 and 5 against the Jets and Cowboys.

Wish I had options as pleasant as those. I'm still gonna ride the painted pony this weekend, let the spinnin wheel spin!

Eh-vans Eh-vans Eh-vans (starts nervous 1 man chant)

:D

I've decided to start Evans in at least 2 of the 3 leagues I have him in. I was as high on him as anybody was 3 weeks ago, so I'm going down with the ship.

It looks pretty bleak against New England, but last year Evans did pretty well against a schedule that wasn't much easier than the one they are on now. The way I look at it, he has 4 catches right now. I predicted 80 for the season. I need to cash in on those. Unless I was very very tragically wrong. :D

I too would like to hear something (anything) from a Bills fan or anyone that has watched him play this year. Is there any reason to believe?

Following the games on-line it seems like they have went to him deep a lot but missed on the passes. I am concerned but he has face Pitt, NE and Denver. He should still be getting catches but maybe with Losman down he will get it going.

The biggest fear of any Evans owner is that the week that you choose to bench him is the one where he goes off, and you end up losing with a #4 FF WR in your lineup when Evans' huge FF points sit on your bench that would have won the week for you.

Ah, well. It's always nice to know that we can commiserate...

The biggest fear of any Evans owner is that the week that you choose to bench him is the one where he goes off, and you end up losing with a #4 FF WR in your lineup when Evans' huge FF points sit on your bench that would have won the week for you.

Ah, well. It's always nice to know that we can commiserate...

Anybody else out there avoid drafting him like the plague? I just really didn't like his 2007 prospects at all so stayed well away.