[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paris Hilton interview on Letterman

dabuffbills

I'm a Letterman fan but think he was pretty rude actually.

who cares, Paris Hilton is a rich, spoiled, stuck up, biotch

I once read an article where she was walking down Hollywood Blvd. and was looking at the various stars in the sidewalk. Then she said, "I should get a star here, I've never heard of half of these people. I'm more famous than them." :D:D

I feel no pity for her. One she should have been smart enough to not get into the situaition that Letterman was working her over about and two she should have been smart enough to know what was going to happen when Dave got hold of her. I have no problem watching him make a little tart like her squirm a little.

that was basically a classless verbal beatdown on a woman by a guy............i thought she came out the better for it then Dave......... :D

Like to see him pull that chit on Hitlery........now that's a classless fight i could get into :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

I got bored with it before she started complaining. Honestly, I thought Dave was every bit as lame as he could be, she was unwatchable. It was just a not-so-subtle reminder of why I have no interest in listening to interviews with celebrities.

Oh, and another thing, she is the about least hot sex symbol I have ever seen.

Two annoying people who are annoying each other... not a recipe for entertainment. Which person do I dislike the least? Usually it would be Dave, but his typically dickish attitude gave Paris a run for her money here.

dave can make her look like a complete idiot and she still will have accomplished her goal, which is to get her name out there and keep it out there. she's done the sex tape, been in prison, been trashed so many times in public you lose count, etc., etc. ... there really is no way to embarrass her further. at this point, if we want to slam paris, britney, lindsay, and the rest, we just need to do one simple thing ... ignore them.

dave can make her look like a complete idiot and she still will have accomplished her goal, which is to get her name out there and keep it out there. she's done the sex tape, been in prison, been trashed so many times in public you lose count, etc., etc. ... there really is no way to embarrass her further. at this point, if we want to slam paris, britney, lindsay, and the rest, we just need to do one simple thing ... ignore them.

+1 I don't understand the public's fascination with these bimbos.... :D

Edited by splotchman