[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My kid just thew up

muck

I knew a guy who was driving and his son ( about 5 or 6 years old ) unstraps his sealt bealt in back seat , and grabs his dad head ( while his dad is driving ) and threw up on his head ..amazing he did not crash the car

quite a visual though :D

It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men!

They say that vomiting has a more indelible effect on our memories than other trauma. It's true if you think about it. If you get sick on something (think tequilla or the like) it's going to take a long time before you get back up on that horse. Meanwhile, you could injure yourself doing something and be counting the days til your cast comes off so you can get back out and do it again.

Yesterday, it was Sunny and 80 degrees, Jax was in TENN in one of the biggest games of the year, the chick is out of town and I have a fridge stocked with beer... but I have to leave at 1pm to take the tot to a 3hr bday party at a skating rink with a couple hundred screaming 5-7 year olds.

Beat that. I'll take the puke in the mouth over that anyday.

Last week the wife was holding the girl up talking to her and girl projectile vomited in wife's mouth. Grossest thing I have seen in a while.

just google :Nasty,filthy,fetish,toilet and that will be the grossest thing you've ever seen in a while.