[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Browns-Ravens

budlitebrad

yeah, but it looked like the ball actually went through. 52-yard, game-tying FG try with 3 seconds left, dawson kicks it and it hits the left upright, then bounces down and hits the crossbar and bounces in -- NO GOOD. but wait! replay looks like the ball hit the goalpost behind the uprights, which would mean it counts, regardless of it bouncing back through the front. reviewing it now. :D

Thats what sucks about watching games on the computer sometimes..I saw he missed and moved on .Then I see my opponent gets 5 added to his score plus extra points coming from derrick anderson now :D

Phil Dawson discussing the game tying field goal, "It hit the curve-bar, or whatever that bar is called."

Your job consists of kicking a ball through an apparatus consisting of four essential parts. Learn how to refer to them

Memo to Phil Dawson ... according to the US Patent Office, it is apparently called the "gooseneck":

The football goalposts typically consist of a vertical support member inserted into the ground of the field, with the vertical member transitioning into a horizontal support member, with this portion of the goalpost called a gooseneck. A crossbar is attached at its midpoint to the end of the horizontal portion of the gooseneck, and at each end of the crossbar are attached a horizontal upright member. Field goals and extra points are scored in football by kicking the ball between the two uprights, and over the crossbar.

I missed the game as my daughter had a swim meet. Did anything interesting happen?

I hear our offense made a brief appearance. 3 more games til I see them again. Brownies may win the division.

A guy named Devard Darling led your team in receiving for the day (before this week, a career total of 4 receptions since '04)

I'd say you might not see the offense until at least '08.