[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The simple things in life

Skilly

For me, there's nothing like a nice quiet Sunday morning, a cup of hot coffee, and surfing the net.

:D:wacko:

What is your "simple thing" that you enjoy?

this is one of'em every mornin........open the blinds on the slider and get to see the sun come up......flag flyin......nice & quiet :D

Taking care of my son as my wife goes to the gym ... then having to clean up a jar full of "peanut butter" that came out of my son's ass. Doesn't that just warm the cockles of your heart? Warms the sh*t outta my cockles.

Little tip for the new daddies out there... if your 6 mo. old son is a little constipated, go easy on the prunes & oatmeal. You have been warned!

Seriously though, taking care of my little guy is one of the best parts of my day. Especially since my son seems to love football so far! :D

Taking care of my son as my wife goes to the gym ... then having to clean up a jar full of "peanut butter" that came out of my son's ass. Doesn't that just warm the cockles of your heart? Warms the sh*t outta my cockles.

Little tip for the new daddies out there... if your 6 mo. old son is a little constipated, go easy on the prunes & oatmeal. You have been warned!

Seriously though, taking care of my little guy is one of the best parts of my day. Especially since my son seems to love football so far! :D

:D Yup.....will never forget bottle feeding my daughter especially during monday night football and both of us fallin asleep in the recliner

That's good advice...It's amazing how far a little kid can crap up his/her back... Thankfully those days are behind me :D

Doing anything with the wife and kids, preferably outdoors.

Hunting with my bird dogs! Anything applies here as well.

Sharing a Smithwicks or Newcastle with my Pop.

:D Yup.....will never forget bottle feeding my daughter especially during monday night football and both of us fallin asleep in the recliner

My daughter and I fell asleep watching the Mizzou-Kansas game last night.

:D Well, she was more blankly staring at the screen than watching.

watching someone get pulled over after they cut me off and sped away

Talking to old WWII vets [there is one that comes to get his hair cut on the same day and time as me. He survived pearl harbor]

Having our new dog sneak into the puter room and start licking my balls when i'm trying to slick one off

Having the PSP in the crappier after eating outback