[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you put your real name in Google

whomper

Do you show up in any links ? Bored stiff I tried this the other day. Its not me unless I am a young guitar player from Canada or a great high school wrestler ..What about you ?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a guy with my name who died last October who used to make toilet seat guitars. There's even a day named for him in Mill Valley, CA.

There's also a guy who played 3rd base in the majors from 1912-1921

There's also a link to an article about me and my restaurant.

Nice idea, Whomp....I tried it, and found I:

1. have an elementary school named after me in Kansas

2. was a Supreme Court justice in the early 1900's

3. my father was a Congressional missionary

4. am a doctor of radiology at U of Washington

5. am an LA Schools Superintendant Admiral

and perhaps the best:

I was exceuted by lethal injection in Ohio in 2003 :wacko:

the details:

Summary:

Byrne and Brewer were fraternity brothers who socialized, along with their wives, occasionally after college. The Byrnes then lived in the Cincinnati area. Brewer lured Joe's 21 year old wife Sherry to a Sharonville motel on the pretense that she would meet Brewer and his wife there to buy stereo speakers. Brewer came to the motel without his wife, kidnapped Sherry Byrne and raped her at the motel, then forced her into his trunk. Brewer stabbed her 15 times, slit her throat, and hanged her using his necktie. Four days later, Brewer confessed and led officers to her body in a rented storage unit in Franklin.

Citations:

State v. Brewer, Ohio App. 2 Dist.1 (WL 339940 Jun 14, 1996) (PCR)

State v. Brewer, Ohio App. 2 Dist.1 (WL 527740 Sep 28, 1994) (PCR)

State v. Brewer, 48 Ohio St.3d 501 (1990), cert. denied, 498 U.S. 881 (1991). (Direct Appeal)

State v. Brewer, 549 N.E.2d 491 (Ohio 1990). (Direct Appeal)

Final Meal:

Deep-fried chicken, baked potato with butter, macaroni and cheese, corn, dinner rolls, a slice of apple pie and root beer.

Final Words:

"Just that I'd like to say to the system in Ohio, as far as the death row inmates are concerned, there are some that are innocent. I’m not one of them. But there are plenty that are innocent. I hope the state recognizes that. That’s all I have to say."

Huh. I knew I was an Australian politician, but I had no idea that I played two different characters on the original star trek.

15 pages, and nothing on me.

If you search my shortened name, my linked in page is on the second result. Halfway down page 4 is all of my contact info from a league forum at the huddle... :wacko:

Edited by AtomicCEO

I was exceuted by lethal injection in Ohio in 2003 :wacko:

the details:

Summary:

Byrne and Brewer were fraternity brothers who socialized, along with their wives, occasionally after college. The Byrnes then lived in the Cincinnati area. Brewer lured Joe's 21 year old wife Sherry to a Sharonville motel on the pretense that she would meet Brewer and his wife there to buy stereo speakers. Brewer came to the motel without his wife, kidnapped Sherry Byrne and raped her at the motel, then forced her into his trunk. Brewer stabbed her 15 times, slit her throat, and hanged her using his necktie. Four days later, Brewer confessed and led officers to her body in a rented storage unit in Franklin.

Citations:

State v. Brewer, Ohio App. 2 Dist.1 (WL 339940 Jun 14, 1996) (PCR)

State v. Brewer, Ohio App. 2 Dist.1 (WL 527740 Sep 28, 1994) (PCR)

State v. Brewer, 48 Ohio St.3d 501 (1990), cert. denied, 498 U.S. 881 (1991). (Direct Appeal)

State v. Brewer, 549 N.E.2d 491 (Ohio 1990). (Direct Appeal)

Final Meal:

Deep-fried chicken, baked potato with butter, macaroni and cheese, corn, dinner rolls, a slice of apple pie and root beer.

Final Words:

"Just that I'd like to say to the system in Ohio, as far as the death row inmates are concerned, there are some that are innocent. I’m not one of them. But there are plenty that are innocent. I hope the state recognizes that. That’s all I have to say."

It's raining men! Hallelulah! It's raining men! is wrong with people?!?!?! how does this happen? crazy story

I was born in 1942 and learned the blues guitar in my teens or

I am a home inspection professional or

I was a head video coordinator on an NBA team in the '90s. or

There's a link to a story about my wife describing that I, as you know, died on June 20th, 3 days after I drove a stock car for the first time.

Looks like I'm not going to go into stock car driving any time soon.

T_bone65

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 8:47 AM Post #17

Huddler

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,844

QUOTE(Brentastic @ 2/22/08 9:45am)

Mine is boring - the whole first page is actually me. Ahh, the price of being a famous musician mindless noodler

Get your facts straight - Miles Davis is the mindless noodler, I'm the Dave Matthews clone :wacko:

T_bone65

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 8:47 AM Post #17

Huddler

Group: Members

Member No.: 5,844

QUOTE(Brentastic @ 2/22/08 9:45am)

Mine is boring - the whole first page is actually me. Ahh, the price of being a famous musician mindless noodler

Get your facts straight - Miles Davis is the mindless noodler, I'm the Dave Matthews clone :wacko:

:D