[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Not to Make Friends

SheikYerbuti

I've got a lawyer in two of my leagues... skins... and I'll tell you... this cat is a breath of fresh air in comparison...

actually, skins is a great owner...

sounds like this cat just has a clumbsy sense of humor... but you know what lead up to it and it is a commishes job to pick the right people. better now than later I guess

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I go out to play some cards for a couple of hours and come back to this. . .

Anyway, the guy did write back an e-mail and all it said was "I guess that answers my question."

You should write him back saying "And your reply confirms my suspician that you are a complete Megan Foxbag. Good luck passing the bar, it appears that you will need it."

You should write him back saying "And your reply confirms my suspician that you are a complete Megan Foxbag. Good luck passing the bar, it appears that you will need it."

Actually, I was thinking of saying "The great thing about e-mail, unlike a phone conversation, is that you get plenty of time to come up with really good, well crafted responses. Your weak sauce reply makes it obvious that pass the bar or not, you'll probably be an atrocious lawyer. But hey, good luck with that. . ."

One time at a restaurant I swallowed a huge ice cube from my drink by mistake. It got caught in my throat and I couldn't breathe. Thinking quickly, instead of calling for the Heimlich with gestures and grunts, I picked up someone's hot tea and chugged it. Boom. The ice melted enough to get down my throat, and I was able to breath.

I think that relates here. Lets say Bier is the restaraunt, and CR is the tea. No wait... CR is the Heimlich. Maybe Az is the tea. Or maybe the tea is actually the love that is within us all.

I dunno, but it makes you think.

One time at a restaurant I swallowed a huge ice cube from my drink by mistake. It got caught in my throat and I couldn't breathe. Thinking quickly, instead of calling for the Heimlich with gestures and grunts, I picked up someone's hot tea and chugged it. Boom. The ice melted enough to get down my throat, and I was able to breath.

I think that relates here. Lets say Bier is the restaraunt, and CR is the tea. No wait... CR is the Heimlich. Maybe Az is the tea. Or maybe the tea is actually the love that is within us all.

You need a good throat stretchin .. :wacko: BC , you're up

:wacko:

Last comment from me:

I love you guys.

Well.... not really, but I do enjoy a good debate.

All's good on my end.

And Bier, I did mean it when I apologized for calling you an f'ing a-hole. Your comment just pissed me off and that was the first thing that came to my mind.

Last comment from me:

I love you guys.

Well.... not really, but I do enjoy a good debate.

All's good on my end.

And Bier, I did mean it when I apologized for calling you an f'ing a-hole. Your comment just pissed me off and that was the first thing that came to my mind.

So does that confirm that CR is the tea?

Now see, ya go and say that.

Nah..... I'll let it go.

You don't want to be the tea? The tea is the hero. The tea "melted the tension" if you will. If you don't want to be the tea, I can assure you there's plenty in line that gladly would.

You don't want to be the tea? The tea is the hero. The tea "melted the tension" if you will. If you don't want to be the tea, I can assure you there's plenty in line that gladly would.

Ahh... I'm just used to the word "tea" around here being used in the context of "tea-bagged", and the like.

Basically, I don't care for grudges. Life's too short and I ain't going anywhere so while I don't mind a good argument now and then, I also don't want hard feelings to be the end result.

Edited by Cunning Runt

When I read the title I was wondering how long it would take before someone brought me up, who was going to mention me and how many times my name would be thrown into the ring.

irish, you need to understand that nobody was bringing you up in this thread. the term irish has just become synonymous with annoying, condenscending behavior. that has nothing to do with you per se. understand?

I am surprised when one Huddle vey calls another huddle vet a nastycurse word

do not see that happen often

but normally the mutual respect hing makes its way through and the hatchet is buried ..which is always nice to see as well

Ok that was my Dr Phil moment ..