[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How Not to Make Friends

SheikYerbuti

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go the other way given what we've been told.

Sounds like the dude was totally joking and you completely over-reacted. Really. :wacko:

Sorry if you were looking for reinforcement, but if I were that guy, I'd count my blessings I got out when I did.

+1 here.

I think he was trying to be funny, what with his legal background and all. Just an attempt at humor to get his feet wet in your league.

if he was indeed serious, you rcourse of action was correct.

I hear you and that chit needs to be nipped in the bud.

Absolutely. Purge that kind of attitude before it ruins your league. Especially now before it has even begun.

And his response, about how he guesses he was right, is just the kind of smarmy validation you need for the purge. What a Megan Foxnozzle. That answer doesn't even make sense.

+1 here.

I think he was trying to be funny, what with his legal background and all. Just an attempt at humor to get his feet wet in your league.

Even if he was joking, that doesn't mean he's not a dumb ass.

So, I'm pretty sure dude wasn't questioning Sheik's character. Rather, he's just one of those bull in a china shop types that doesn't have enough sense to test the waters before he starts with the smack. Worse, he's very unfunny because poor timing or not, the joke was lame. If you have to quote the definition of embezzlement in your joke, it's likely not a good one.

On those grounds, I can see the "thanks no thanks" response on the part of Sheik. There are few things more annoying than people who just aren't very funny and have a horrible sense of when to spew their "unfunniness". I've been in leagues with those types and always have to be assured by a friend, "I know, he really sounds like an idiot, but he's basically a nice guy and he works in my brother's department. Just go easy on him."

Meanwhile, he destroys any fun smack talk with some hack BS and it's all you can do not to verbally murder the SOB. That ends up making you look like a mean-spirited a-hole. Everyone else has found the compassion needed to sit back and allow Cpt. Shortbus to pee all over what could have been fun discourse because they all took the, "he's not so bad, go easy on him" talk to heart and you didn't.

I hear you and that chit needs to be nipped in the bud.

You need a good throat stretchin .. :wacko: BC , you're up

Glad to know I am the official Huddle Throat Stretcher (note, I don't stretch my throat, I like ice cubes)

Now, Bier and CR, just hug and make up.

I'm going back to catching up on the other threads, but I feel spectacular as I am wearing my wolf shirt under my work clothes waiting for the moment to spring to action in Clark Kent/ Superman like fashion.

+1 here.

Absolutely. Purge that kind of attitude before it ruins your league. Especially now before it has even begun.

And his response, about how he guesses he was right, is just the kind of smarmy validation you need for the purge. What a Megan Foxnozzle. That answer doesn't even make sense.

You guys might want to try keeping up. We left Sheik behind a day ago and moved on to Bier and CR duking it out and have just now reached the point of BC being a throat stretcher.

Fracking newbies. :wacko:

Edited by Kid Cid

:wacko:

Hard not to swing at that softball ... so ....

You think after all the deep throating he does that there would be no way a baseball could get lodged in his throat let alone a little ol' ice cube.

...and yet you missed.

Very true but he gets a pass since he didn't read some important posts that could've assisted with the comprehension of the scenerio.

irish, you need to understand that nobody was bringing you up in this thread. the term irish has just become synonymous with annoying, condenscending behavior. that has nothing to do with you per se. understand?

Sure I got it, so I'm "Irish" have annoyed others to the extent that now "Irish" is synonymous with being annoying and yet it has nothing to do with me. All clear, I feel much better now, thanks. We need a :phew: graemlin.

Back to the fun.

Edited by irish

Very true but he gets a pass since he didn't read some important posts that could've assisted with the comprehension of the scenerio.

Well, maybe I did as well. I was under the impression that he was just trying to make some ghey joke about CEO choking on something. Not that the topic is remotely off limits, rather that the delivery was lacking and unfunny. Hence my comment.

Sure I got it, so I'm "Irish" have annoyed others to the extent that now "Irish" is synonymous with being annoying and yet it has nothing to do with me. All clear, I feel much better now, thanks. We need a :phew: graemlin.

Back to the fun.

there is something you need to realize. at this point, given your inherently annoying personality and the bed it has made for you here, struggling against it can only make the grip tighter. posts like the above do not help your cause in any way whatsoever.

there is something you need to realize. at this point, given your inherently annoying personality and the bed it has made for you here, struggling against it can only make the grip tighter. posts like the above do not help your cause in any way whatsoever.

Az, now this is part of that 99% I enjoy. :wacko:

in some countries , men fight it out by kicking each other in the groin

the last one standing wins ( and sort of loses anyway )

reminds me of the irishman and scotsman ..they were neighbors

both get up and see a huge giant potato that has grown ..half the potato is on scots property and half is on Irish property

They argue over who it belongs to

Irishman says lets settle the proper way

I will kick you in the testicles and then when you get up , you kick me in the testicles ..whomever can last the longest wins ans gets the potato

Scotsman agrees

they both put on their Haevy steel toed work boots

Irish man goes first , he takes a running start and kicks the scotsman so hard in the nuts that he actually sprains his ankle

Scotsman screams goes down and begins to spit up some blood ...he can not breathe

he stays down for 10 minutes and then gets up still in tremendous pain ...he turns to irish man and says ok my turn now

Irishman looks at him and says " nah , you can have the potato"

What if I buy you another wolf shirt, will that make you feel better?

I don't know if one can own two wolf shirts...

One time at a restaurant I swallowed a huge ice cube from my drink by mistake. It got caught in my throat and I couldn't breathe. Thinking quickly, instead of calling for the Heimlich with gestures and grunts, I picked up someone's hot tea and chugged it. Boom. The ice melted enough to get down my throat, and I was able to breath.

I think that relates here. Lets say Bier is the restaraunt, and CR is the tea. No wait... CR is the Heimlich. Maybe Az is the tea. Or maybe the tea is actually the love that is within us all.

I dunno, but it makes you think.

Genius.

but I feel spectacular as I am wearing my wolf shirt under my work clothes waiting for the moment to spring to action in Clark Kent/ Superman like fashion.

Just stay away from the husky Native American's and we're cool.