[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 Huddle Awards - Results

rajncajn

:wacko: Congrats to you all :D

*Forum Awards*

Fantasy Guru Award (for best Fantasy Advice forum poster) - Hugh One

Huddle Heisman (for best College forum poster) - Theeohiostate

IDP Intellect (Individual Defensive Player forum guru) - Darin3

Tailgate Award (for best Tailgate poster) - Whomper

Homer Hero (for best homer info) - Rovers

Culinary Connoisseur (Food & Beverage forum award) - Bier Meister

Skybox Award - Gunther

*Site Awards*

Best Huddle Game - Smackbowl

Best Huddle Article/Weekly Feature - David Dorey - Game Predictions & Projections

Best Post/Thread - Atomic CEO - Party Idea

Best Link - Menudo - Hitler is a Cowboys Fan

Best Forum Feature - Emoticons

*Individual Awards*

Best Username - SheikYerBouti

Best Sigline - Multiple - AY2FDCBM

Best Avatar(s) - Twiley - The ladies

Best Fisherman - keggerz

Funniest Huddler - Whomper

Most Respected Huddler - Big John

Most Annoying Huddler - Irish

Huddler you most like to read - Atomic CEO

Who you'd most want to have a beer with - No consensus - Everyone

Who you'd most want to talk football with - DMD

Newbie of the Year - Sturphy, HM to SheikYerBouti

Newbie Tool of the Year - pig devilz

Most Valuable Huddler MVH - Big John, HM to Whomper

Edited by rajncajn

Just a couple of things I'm taking away from the HA's this year... I think it's about time to do away with the "Who you'd most want to have a beer/talk football with" Awards. There is never a consensus on either and it's too difficult to list & tally all the names. The other thing is next year, while I will allow multiple names, I would like to see people list one person for the award & then give honorable mentions. HM's would get 1/2 votes vs getting a whole vote. If they are important enough to list then I think they should get some consideration.

I can assure you that I did not win best sigline. :wacko:

There was a debate over who started it...I wasn't sure, but your name was mentioned twice. I'll edit it & just put multiple unless someone can tell me who did it first.

No, but lucky us the swamp water gives us extra... plus there are a lot of us.

So how many neighbors did you have to line up with the shoes off (I know they probably don't own shoes in the first place ... of they do they are open toed) to accumulate the votes? Was it confusing that some had 6 or 7 fingers while others had 3 or 4?

So how many neighbors did you have to line up with the shoes off (I know they probably don't own shoes in the first place ... of they do they are open toed) to accumulate the votes? Was it confusing that some had 6 or 7 fingers while others had 3 or 4?

Please don't make me count again... I've already been cleaned out of Old Milwaukee and I'll have to break out the Miller Lite to get them to come back.

Please don't make me count again... I've already been cleaned out of Old Milwaukee and I'll have to break out the Miller Lite to get them to come back.

Now I have this vision of a rag tag line of dirty cajuns all in a line holding up their hands and feet so rajn can go up and down the line tallying his count ... all drinking either Schlitz Malt Liquor or their own home brew of turpentine.

Now I have this vision of a rag tag line of dirty cajuns all in a line holding up their hands and feet so rajn can go up and down the line tallying his count ... all drinking either Old Milwaukee, scuppernong/muscadine wine or their own home brew of turpentine.

Fixed... we don't drink that malt liquor crap. :wacko:

I'd like to thank all the hot little tarts that shamelessly allowed themselves to be filmed for The Huddles enjoyment.

Maybe the hot little tarts should get free Huddle Memberships as a sign of our appreciation ... :wacko:

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

great job Rajn as always

congrats to all winners

Whomper had a big award year so special congrats to him

:D

What you two do behind closed doors to celebrate is none of our bidness.

:wacko:

Edited by jaxfactor

I'm honored to be this year's winner of Best Name. I vow to work hard and do everything in my power to repeat next year. And I'm also going to bust my butt to finally take down "Newbie of the Year" in my 4th year as a Huddler.

I think it's about time to do away with the "Who you'd most want to have a beer/talk football with" Awards. There is never a consensus on either and it's too difficult to list & tally all the names.

I disagree... Even if there is never a consensus, I like the opportunity to give a shout out to the people I think like to party.

Huddler you most like to read - Atomic CEO

I eagerly wait my opportunity from DMD to become a paid writer for this site. Clearly, I am driving revenue.