[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does DMD have no opinion on Obama?

untateve

Why suggest a political forum, when this has been here for 12 years. I think DMD would have thought of doing this by now, hopefully. And since there isn't a political forum by now, I would think the answer would be no. I'm pretty sure we asked for one during the last two Presidential elections.

But hey, this isn't the only forum on the internetz.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I merely locked political threads. I have no political opinion to express and would prefer they do not exist for the reasons I have already covered. I am definitely an equal opportunity thread killer but only deal with whatever is there. Over the years I have been considered to be riding some agenda to support both political extremes and everything in between but I have no political opinion and do not care to discuss it beyond the occasional interesting thing in the news.

In terms of the tailgate, I am rather concerned what this forum could degenerate into given the potential for a perfect storm of politics this fall. To be honest, about all I do or know about is football. Anything else is out of my league. Hopefully we can have the occasional thread that can be treated the correct way because of the importance of a national election but I have extremely small hopes it can happen.

DMD = wise. Could snatch the grain of rice or pebble or whatever from Kung Fu teacher's hand even.

Let it go az, not a fight worth getting into.

I for one relish in the name calling, but I realize there are women and children here who do not.

Ouch! :wacko:

And I wasn't even taking a position - just posting the info...

Curious, what was the topic? Don't need a thread or a post on it, just want to see what the topic is to see what's considered out of bounds all of a sudden.

P.S. For the record, I think DMD has been more lenient of late, but I don't think that's a bad thing either.

Curious, what was the topic? Don't need a thread or a post on it, just want to see what the topic is to see what's considered out of bounds all of a sudden.

P.S. For the record, I think DMD has been more lenient of late, but I don't think that's a bad thing either.

It was a WSJ article about Obama. If you've looked at Nealz Nuze today you've seen it.

I guess someone has to be the uglytuna around here.

People fund UT annoying. Everyone despises you. Since you know this you must be masochistic hanging around a place where no one likes you Mr. Miggs.

People fund UT annoying. Everyone despises you. Since you know this you must be masochistic hanging around a place where no one likes you Mr. Miggs.

FWIW waterman is no moneymakers - but I would love to see a board set up where the two could debate all day.

Though I understand your point, this is really not the best place to come for an in depth discussion on a lot of the stuff that gets posted. If you are really into politics for example, there are hundreds of sites that have boards like these with people that love politics.
I disagree with this opinion. I don't want to go discuss politics with a bunch of political hacks and junkies, I want to engage in reasonable conversations about political issues with people I have gotten to know and become acquaintances/friends with for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.

I disagree with this opinion. I don't want to go discuss politics with a bunch of political hacks and junkies, I want to engage in reasonable conversations about political issues with people I have gotten to know and become acquaintances/friends with for reasons that have nothing to do with politics.

yup :wacko: