[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the goocher

Cameltosis

This is the version I know:

"When picking odd man out by flipping coins, a goocher is when all coins land tails side up."

Movie: Stand By Me

Plus it's bad luck.

I know the Jackass shows talk about the gooch a lot. I've always assumed it's the area between the cojones and the dirt star (trying to keep this PG-13).

I've also thought that when someone "gooches" you, they kind of give you a wedgie by pushing their finger in a certain area.

I know the Jackass shows talk about the gooch a lot. I've always assumed it's the area between the cojones and the dirt star (trying to keep this PG-13).

I've also thought that when someone "gooches" you, they kind of give you a wedgie by pushing their finger in a certain area.

You might be thinking of a "honker".....squeezing some else's nuts.

I'm thinking of the time they hooked the shocking machine up to their "gooch" and turned it on high. I'm pretty sure they said gooch. I think it's the first time I ever heard that word. That show is educational.

I'm thinking of the time they hooked the shocking machine up to their "gooch" and turned it on high. I'm pretty sure they said gooch. I think it's the first time I ever heard that word. That show is educational.

Goocher = honker when RR was kickin' the slang.

This is the version I know:

"When picking odd man out by flipping coins, a goocher is when all coins land tails side up."

Movie: Stand By Me

This sounds a lot more pleasant than the goocher I was thinking of. Plus it saves a pair of underwear.

For some reason, we also called it a goocher when all the numbers on the clock were the same... like at 11:11 or 5:55.

You are one degenerate person! :wacko:

An all new level on the huddle message board. I now know that many of you are long lost bretheren after reading the following slang terms in one thread:

Gooch

Taint

Whoo Haa

No No Hole

This has been a conversation that has come up on so many different occasions that I thought I was the twisted person. THanks fellas for giving me a bit of hope that there ARE others!!!!!!

For some reason, we also called it a goocher when all the numbers on the clock were the same... like at 11:11 or 5:55.

We called 11:11 a chithouse