[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Los Angeles Steelers?

Randall

:wacko:

Team is being quietly shopped.

"In a statement Monday, the Steelers said Mr. Rooney "wants to stay in the football business while some of his four brothers plan to get out of the [National Football League] and focus their business efforts on their racetracks and other interests. :D " The statement said that Mr. Rooney and his son, Steelers President Art Rooney II, are arranging a financing plan to buy the brothers' shares in the team in order to continue substantial ownership of the franchise by the Rooneys.

not a chance in hell.

I know. Just trying to get Menudo fired up. It looks like the brothers will be bought out. The Steelers leaving is about as likely as the Packers moving.

Hiring a moving company would be a dangerous proposition.

But it would make a good hidden camera TV show. "AAA Movers... We are hiring you to move the Steelers to LA". :wacko:

move makes sense given the low level of support the steelers receive in pittsburgh.

:wacko:

Paging Menudo, Skippy, et, al in 5...4...3...2...1...

Edit to add: I seriously doubt this happens but never say never. Remember that the Colts left Baltimore too!

Edited by The Wolf

No way this happens. I don't think the NFL would allow it unless it was an absolute necessity. Storied franchise which, in many ways, has defined what the NFL and football is about.

Edited by TDFFFreak

move makes sense given the low level of support the steelers receive in pittsburgh.

No chance in hell.

No way LA wants to get back into the NFL by adopting a bunch of wife-beaters and motorcycle crashers.

I, for one, welcome the new reality series, staring Ben "Hollywood" Rothlisberger in: So You Think You Can Manage an NFL Game?

I can see Ben Windshieldburger doing an ad campaign for Botox

I'd be willing to bet that the Steelers have more fans living in Los Angeles than the Jaguars have living in Jacksonville.

The The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY are a great, and storied franchise. It is a shame their city sucks ass and fans are such despised d00shes. :wacko: