[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here Today

Chargerz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30) Sex with my wife.

Damn, been there......my wife recently (couple months) starting taking a daily vitamin and whamo she can;t keep her hands off of me. At least that's what we're chalking it up to :D Then again she wants me to get a vesecto reversal so maybe she's just...........f it I dunno :wacko:

Maybe she hit that "age" if ya know what I mean.....I been wondering for years if that was really true or not......one can certainly hope it does and now I'm finally there! :prays:

Edited by Hat Trick

Damn, been there......my wife recently (couple months) starting taking a daily vitamin and whamo she can;t keep her hands off of me. At least that's what we're chalking it up to :D Then again she wants me to get a vesecto reversal so maybe she's just...........f it I dunno :wacko:

Maybe she hit that "age" if ya know what I mean.....I been wondering for years if that was really true or not......one can certainly hope it does and now I'm finally there! :prays:

Make hay while the sun is shining, dude. :D

Umm...what was the name of this vitamin? It's time to buy my wife a present!

:D

Any of you guys remember the Charlie's Chips van?

How about the Bookmobile?

I'm sorry to say I am old enough to remember both of these.

The milkman has been gone for a long time now. I wonder if home postal delivery will go away also. :wacko:

I dunno. Wide Spread Panic used a lot of piano in some of their albums.

Ben Folds is still putting out good stuff. :wacko:

Exceptions to the rule IMO. I'm not saying they don't exist, but especially in small clubs you don't see upcoming bands bringing a full size piano around with them (and clubs seldom provide them).

Some from the travel industry:

Clerks (being replaced by self-serve counters & kiosks)

Airport Curbside Check-in

Room key (replaced by magnetic card)

Exterior corridor hotels (most guests want interior corridor for security)...you know, the kind where you pull your car up in front of your room

free drinks and peanuts on flights

ability to check a bag at no charge