[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's finally done.....

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

After 12 hours in the Arizona sun today, I have finished the backyard. I started this project last Dec and have been piecing it together since then. When I started, it was pretty much dirt.

[The backyard

Tremendous job!! Did you do the railing yourself too?? Wow. :wacko:

Very nicely done. I love the steps up to the hot tub. Of course, the inset grill is really nice too. Where you gonna put the smoker though? :wacko:

Very, very nice, this is my project next year. I don't plan on hanging my dogs though :wacko:.

That's right, you'll just stake 'em out on the ground and make them part of the scenery.

nice job JJ. I like the built in grill.

Do you have an access for it, or is everything sealed ? I was looking into doing something similar

Added access doors under the grill, don't really need it, I had a guy run a Natural Gas line from the house (didn't want to risk blowing up the place) so there is no tank to replace.