[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How dod I ignore someone?

polksalet

That's what I was going to say. Just don't go into any thread they start and zoom by any post they make. I have found that to be pretty easy to do.

Yup and if you do happen to read something of theirs & it irritates you just consider the source & realize the person is not worth your time or effort.

Just don't pay attention to them

nahh, it is easier for me to ignore them when they post a lot and offer zero substance. I dont go around ignoring people, of the three on there one is banned.

That's what I was going to say. Just don't go into any thread they start and zoom by any post they make. I have found that to be pretty easy to do.

Hello Sklylive................... :wacko:

You can't tease us like this - you must tell.

I'm not looking to flame anyone here, so I won't say. I just have to wonder if the same person got on more nerves than just my own recently. :wacko:

I'm not looking to flame anyone here, so I won't say. I just have to wonder if the same person got on more nerves than just my own recently. :D

Flame away, you scared little b itch! :wacko: