[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gulf-coasters, this don't look good

wiegie

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this site has a good one to monitor Big F'n Dave...the Fort Polk should be close to his area but the radar wasn't real clear.

If anyone's interested in the land of BFD, this is the one I use most often. I'm in DRI (DeRidder), between POE (Fort Polk) and LCH (Lake Charles). All's quiet as of now, but I don't believe it's gonna stay that way. :wacko:

It is lightning a pretty good bit which reminded me to turn off my PC. I need to get some sleep while our A/C is worlking. I hope to log back on in the morning and report. Thanks again for the prayers...we will be good. Good night...

It is lightning a pretty good bit which reminded me to turn off my PC. I need to get some sleep while our A/C is worlking. I hope to log back on in the morning and report. Thanks again for the prayers...we will be good. Good night...

I'm going to bed too, right after the 1000 pm report. good night & good luck

I'm going to bed too, right after the 1000 pm report. good night & good luck

Good night, JohnBoy.

Dammit!!! Slayer, Tbimm, Balla, BFD, and the rest of Norleans people...

Stay safe!! I am worried about yall. I mean that.

I hope and pray that Gustav is a fart in the wind, but PLEASE STAY SAFE!!

More prayers coming.

Night, Mary Ellen. :D

G-night Jim Bob :D

Is this one of those "I never watched a stupid show like the Waltons" thingee???

C'mon girls...the estrogen is flowing big time here, and my testosterone is running low! :wacko:

Is this one of those "I never watched a stupid show like the Waltons" thingee???

C'mon girls...the estrogen is flowing big time here, and my testosterone is running low! :D

I tried to explain to my husband us shedding some humor in the wake of the storm and looked at me :wacko:

Apparently he never watched The Waltons. I guess it was a show for teenage girls and their mothers.

tbimm UPDATE

Just heard from Tom.......he said the 1st squall just went threw, wasn't a big deal but somehow he lost internet service, he fired up the generator to make sure everything is a go and it all worked fine......he just wanted me to pass on the news that right now everythings cool and they're just waitin for the big one.

anotha tbimm UPDATE

Just got off the phone with him not too long ago. I know it's late, but a brotha just got off work. We talked for about 10 minutes, and he seems to be in pretty good shape. As most of you know I have tons of family down there, and all but a small hand-full of them have taken the high road. The ones that are still there are a little further north, and he assures me they should be fine. He also assured me that he will be okay as well. He informed me that the media is playing this a little and not to worry. It's hard not to worry, I know. But I have faith that he, along with the few that have decided to stay, have taken the proper measures, and should come out okay.

We can only pray for that to happen.

:wacko:

5am report: starting to feel the wind now, raining also. My street ain't even flooded yet and that floods on a good rainy day. winds about 30 or so with gusts up to 50. hasn't made landfall yet. still have all my utilities.