[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gulf-coasters, this don't look good

wiegie

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that FF is anything important compared to what our Gulf Coasters are going through, but if someone gets ahold of Tbimm, tell him that I asked loaf to at least plug the Giants D into his lineup for Thursday in Weapons of DMD. Hopefully if Tbimm doesn't have power by the weekend that someone here can get ahold of loaf to plug in his entire lineup as I won't be here this weekend.

I'm lookin' out for ya on the FF front Tom!

I don't know if I have ever been as sure that prayer works than I am right now. Thank You all!

Ass hole question - how were you feeling about prayer during/after Katrina?

tbimm/Balla UPDATE

Talked to tbimm bout 1/2 hour ago .....everythings cool and no damage, they shut the power off all over town at 7:00 so no live lines would be slappin around so he cranked up the generator and it's purrin like a kitten.......he got a call from Balla and he's ok except the tree linb Big John mention.........Ballla was outside and said there were alot of Oak trees down......Tom said they still don't know about the Levee in the lower 9th but it's still trashed from Katrina anyway...Both dudes just wanted it posted that they were fine........tbimm sounded sober so I'm concerned :wacko:

Ass hole questions aside, this is 100% good news. :D

I'm glad that all of you down there are okay so far!! :wacko:

Weather reports are that this storm is much weaker than Katrina and missed New Orleans enough to avoid catastrophic damage.

See......prayer does work!!!!!! :D

All clear in D-town. We never lost power and even DirecTV held on through most of the storm. Lots of rain and we had a steady wind up around 40 for three or four hours and a gust measured at 77 at the airport. My yard's a mess, but that's the worst of it. The storm peeled off a little further north than was forecast so we ended up catching the southwest edge for the most part. Crazy thing is there were lots of people around here who split towards the central part of the state when the eye was supposed to roll right over the top of us and they ended up getting hammered. Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts and good vibes. They all work. :wacko:

Edited by Big F'n Dave

So all is well i think?

Edited by NSab

Have internet service and power back at my shop. Just popping in to say hey. I will be coming back over here this afternoon to take care of all my league related issues. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes throughout. With this computer being functional now I will be able to handle everything without a problem!

This community is awesome! Thanks again everyone.

+1

Just talked to him...and I am concerned as well! :wacko:

Keggerz, you still up? PM me if you get a chance...I have a question for you...straight from tbimm

Have internet service and power back at my shop. Just popping in to say hey. I will be coming back over here this afternoon to take care of all my league related issues. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes throughout. With this computer being functional now I will be able to handle everything without a problem!

This community is awesome! Thanks again everyone.

i just tried to call you before seeing this and it said all circuits were busy....sorry i wasnt able to help but good luck

I have a furnished condo that I am still paying rent on until September 19th. It is unoccupied and waiting for one of you gulf-coasters to come use it right now. It has wireless internet and direct TV on a big-ass widescreen television. It's up in Grand Rapids, but as we all know, that is one of the most exciting places in the entire world. (I'm being serious, well except for the exciting part.)

They are looking to get away from the looters

Still waiting to hear what Rajn has heard/found. Gulfport et.al. got a HUGH amount of rain and surge from the maps I've seen. Not to mention a fair amount of the tornados spotted. PLEASE tell me everything looks pretty good there Rajn.

Glad everyone sounds GOOD!! Balla.....how bad is the roof/bathroom? Uh....you KNOW how I love hanging out in bathrooms. :D

BFD....running out of beer? Ohhhhh.....the HORROR. :wacko:

:D

They are looking to get away from the looters

Well, technically, it is in unincorporated Ottawa county near Grandville and Jenison--about they only thing they would need to worry about is hurting themselves by tripping over a McCain/Palin yardsign. (Although they also might be hurt by the dirty looks they would get if they tried to buy alcohol on a Sunday.)