[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

C Cooley oh boy!

Grimm74

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Campbell looked totally lost in the first half, and then the Giants just started loading the line of scrimmage every play in the second and this game was done.

What's really sad though is if the Redskins had caught 3-4 of those gift baskets Eli delivered right in their hands might have been a chance, but only if they returned them for TDs themselves.

Is it just me or does Manning hit the defenders with his passes about the same number of times he hits the ground and his receivers? :wacko:

Yep, Campbell looked totally lost in the first half, and then the Giants just started loading the line of scrimmage every play in the second and this game was done.

What's really sad though is if the Redskins had caught 3-4 of those gift baskets Eli delivered right in their hands might have been a chance, but only if they returned them for TDs themselves.

Is it just me or does Manning hit the defenders with his passes about the same number of times he hits the ground and his receivers? :wacko:

I saw Eli make one real bad throw.... and several where the WR did not make the same read of the D. I saw at least two near INT's that I would have blamed on Burress. Cambell on the other hand seems to be wearing goggles that make a wide open Cooley invisable.

Other than that... I look forward to hearing about all the fines from the dirty play in this game, on both sides. I count at least 6 players who will be pickpocketed by Godell next week.

Ok all of us who have Cooley and 1.7 points to start the week repeat after me.

Hi my name is _______ and I drafted a Redskin. Its the 1st step to recovery.

Hi my name is loyalboyd and I drafted a Redskin. Its the 1st step to recovery.

All I saw last night was Cambell hike the ball and Stare i mean STARE at the WR he was going to throw it too.....Did I say STARE?

Something you will probably never ever hear again:

:D Jason Campbell leads the NFL in TD Passes! :wacko:

but he does :D