[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just remembered why I hate FF

Chief Dick

I don't hate FF. It's my wife that hates FF!

Somewhere, sometime, there will be a legal precedent set in a divorce proceeding that recognizes FF as an "irreconcilable difference." :wacko: If it happens to me, at least I have two great kids out of my marriage, and two championships out of FF. It's been a good life. :D

Second guessing...ahhh........ come on.............this is the 3rd maybe 4th year I said do not draft a denver running back....all I can say is now and as always I have about 4 denver running backs on my roster"s" to just MAKE sure I do not miss a guy.....the guy......oh yeah do you think I should start S Young this weekend over Perry..........OOOOOO Second guessing.....got to love it....maybe I should start a WR in the flex instead.......just pass me a beer when Chris B starts to speak at 11am.

Yup, last second second guessing... I just swapped out a RB for a RB, and switched defenses. At the end of today, I'll probably be bashing my head.

I have taken out and reinserted Ryan Grant into my lineup about 4 times in the last 48 Hrs

:wacko:

Forte and Ray Rice for me. Can... not... decide...

I don't want your help though. Clearly, you're as clueless as me.

Ray Rice is going to have a hugh day. TD + at least 125

I have taken out and reinserted Ryan Grant into my lineup about 4 times in the last 48 Hrs

I'm putting my head in the sand with Grant (just leaving him in and hoping for the best now). At the very least, I have been telling myself that an 0-1 record to start the season is just 1 game out of first place.

Really? They are saying that WM is going to play.

I've got Rice and Chris Johnson. I'm leaning towards Johnson.

Just a gut feeling. Nothing substantial to make you think. I just feel every year a rookie blows up and usually early. This year i think its Rice and I think WM will be limited and Rice will Shine today including some long ones

. This is the Vikings, on Monday, at home, for the first time in nearly 20 years without #4. No way is Grant going to play second fiddle on Monday.

I'm putting my head in the sand with Grant (just leaving him in and hoping for the best now). At the very least, I have been telling myself that an 0-1 record to start the season is just 1 game out of first place.

The above post made the decision for me. I agree with it. My other option is Fred Taylor so I am going to do exactly what you said about putting your head in the sand with him