[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Eagles-Cowboys Week 2 Thread

i_am_the_swammi

This is one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Ever.

Thanks to T.O. and McNabb, I am officially winning in 3 leagues.

Thank you Fantasy Gods...

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game really is pretty f'n great.

I can't see either team pulling away. It's going down to the wire (last possession)- I predict Akers misses a FG at the end of regulation- my Eagles lose and TO will be hamming it up big time. He hates Donovan so bad it's funny, and I saw him jawing at Dawkins after his 2nd TD (I think) so I'm guessing BDawk is on the list for having Donovan's back rather than siding with TO when here was here.

Birds back on top !

This game really is pretty f'n great.

I can't see either team pulling away. It's going down to the wire (last possession)- I predict Akers misses a FG at the end of regulation- my Eagles lose and TO will be hamming it up big time. He hates Donovan so bad it's funny, and I saw him jawing at Dawkins after his 2nd TD (I think) so I'm guessing BDawk is on the list for having Donovan's back rather than siding with TO when here was here.

Birds back on top !

that FG we had to settle for in the 2nd quarter is gonna cost us...or so I fear

that FG we had to settle for in the 2nd quarter is gonna cost us...or so I fear

and why won't Reid EVER go for 2 when they are down 2 early. 14-12, why kick the extra point. I get the whole "it's early" thing but i'd love to see just once in a while for Fat Andy to go off the chart and try the conversion.

And why does every one have such a hard time saying Donovan McNabb?

It sounds like they're saying Domanam Manabb.

Idiots...

I just saw a Cowboys fan with his face painted to look like Paul Stanley. Only it was painted white and blue.

That's not gay at all.

Too much time on the clock to start getting cute. Why be up by 6 rather than 5? 2 FGs doesn't lose the game for starters. I don't think coaches should go for 2 until the game is in the balance. The game was not in the balance.

I just saw a Cowboys fan with his face painted to look like Paul Stanley. Only it was painted white and blue.

That's not gay at all.

What is this "gay" that you speak of.

Ghey.

What is this "gay" that you speak of.

Ghey.

I'm sorry. I haven't been around for a while. Have the rules of spelling changed or am I not allowed to say "gay"?

This game was too great to do any cheap gloating. Hats off to Philly for a phenominal game and a great showing. Especially on O. Im psyched about the Dallas win but concerned about how much the D bent. They didnt break in the 2nd half and that Turnover made the difference. One of the best games I have seen in a very long time. :D:wacko:

Edited by whomper

Are you kidding me? 78 points? I'll pay for it tomorrow but man, am I glad I stayed up for this game!