[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Official Eagles-Cowboys Week 2 Thread

i_am_the_swammi

The schedule-makers certainly didn't do either of these teams any favors following their big division battle tonight. The Eagles are at home against the Steelers :wacko: , while the Cowboys travel to Green Bay.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is physically impossible to masturbate to Eagles cheerleaders.

Cowboys 42

Eagles 3

And it's only because Raphael Septien comes out at halftime and kicks a field goal through the Eagles goal posts.

you obviously haven't seen the Eagles cheerleaders the past 7 or 8 seasons...

The schedule-makers certainly didn't do either of these teams any favors following their big division battle tonight. The Eagles are at home against the Steelers :wacko: , while the Cowboys travel to Green Bay.

lots of entertainment is right around the corner....aside from tonight's game...

The Cowboys get to travel to Green Bay in september. They haven't been to GB or Milwaukee after thanksgiving since the Ice Bowl. Sounds pretty cushy to me.

crazy northerners start dropping like flies when the mercury reaches 90 and cry about a "heat wave"

Game on, boys!

gonna be a brawl...Philly with nothing to lose, since they are supposed to lose this away game anyway. I won't be disappointed, unless they are blown out (14+). Pin your ears back, go get 'em with plenty of blitzes, make good use of the NFC's best secondary by playing some solid man defense.

Eagles 20, Dallas 17.....gimme some!

as much as this pains me....Birds 24 cowboys 27 :D:wacko:

That doesn't seem painful at all, sounds about right. :D

I'm feeling under the weather but wanted to get a post in this thread.

Good luck Eagles fans! It's going to be a great game.

Let's go Cowboys!! :D