[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

64% of people voted

Randall

Dmarc left Detroit for Chicago. Well, it is a little safer. :lmao:

Why do you hate nice places, d?

originally from chicago, wife from detroit burbs. yadda yadda.

would be interested why others didnt vote. if for the reason as mine, why not have a discussion to hybrid the voting process.

would be interested why others didnt vote. if for the reason as mine, why not have a discussion to hybrid the voting process.

I was stuck overseas and didn't get back until late last night. I was planning to be home last Saturday, so i did not get an absentee in.

originally from chicago, wife from detroit burbs. yadda yadda.

There was the ballot issues like the constituional convention...which I voted against. And local elections that effect you more than the national ones. In the ten local races I voted 8 republicans and 2 democrats. For state rep voted democrat as I know her fairly well. State senator...voted republican. Someone please tell me why the Coroner has a party designation? Voted for Obama/Biden even though I didn't want too....and of course I voted for Durbin because he is a rather effective Senator that I don't always agree with...but he is effective.

I didn't vote. The two party system is BS, so why waste my time endorsing it? Those who choose to vote are the ones that shouldn't complain.

:wacko: Why not vote for the independent or somebody else? I think your endorsing it more by not voting. Not to get off subject, Minnesota had 77% voter turnout. The U.S. senate race between Coleman and Franken is about tied. Out of the 2.7 million votes, the difference is 435. They are going to recount the ballots by hand.

I only wish I lived in Alaska, so I could be so proud to vote for a convicted felon. I'm embarrassed for them.

:wacko:

I never understood this rule/law. Why is it a lot of states take away the right to vote if you've been convicted of a felony but you can still run for office?

Wow. I am a very typical Coloradan apparently.

Every single Amendment and Referendum (14 of them) passed or failed exactly the way I voted on it.

Also every local candidate I voted for got elected.

Also the one country judge I voted not to retain was ousted.

This was a good election.

I never understood this rule/law. Why is it a lot of states take away the right to vote if you've been convicted of a felony but you can still run for office?

Yep, the "you can't vote for Congress, but you can vote in Congress" rule seems a little bit messed up, doesn't it?