[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

another view of things to come

dmarc117

The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

“We’re going to see the end of the retail Christmas….we’re going to see a fundamental shift take place….putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree,” said Celente, adding that the situation would be “worse than the great depression”.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5938

:wacko:

lets just hope

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5938

:D

lets just hope

another article ( older ) which actually offers some positive information / possibilities( not as gloom and doom as other story link posted by DmarC ) ...however i have no idea how many times his predictions were wrong either

:wacko:

Edited by isleseeya

I love apocalyptic predictions from someone I've never heard of almost as much as I love them from you, dmarctard.

Has anyone here honestly ever heard of this guy? Doesn't it seem weird to give a guy you've never heard of credit for predicting the future?

Edited by AtomicCEO

I love apocalyptic predictions from someone I've never heard of almost as much as I love them from you, dmarctard.

Has anyone here honestly ever heard of this guy? Doesn't it seem weird to give a guy you've never heard of credit for predicting the future?

Umm, look at who he almost voted for for VP... :wacko:

Mandatory savings tax from linked site. :wacko:

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet.com

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Under the pretext of combating the financial crisis, Democrats in Congress have been conducting hearings on proposals to confiscate private retirement accounts and turn them into government-controlled accounts managed by the Social Security Administration, by implementing a new tax in the guise of mandatory savings scheme. :D

Teresa Ghilarducci, professor of economic policy analysis at the New School for Social Research in New York, testified before Congress last month, proposing that 401(k)s and IRAs be confiscated and converted into universal Guaranteed Retirement Accounts (GRAs) managed by the Social Security Administration.

The GRAs would be enforced by means of a mandatory savings tax equating to 5 per cent of an individual’s annual paycheck deposited to the GRA. Social Security and Medicare taxes would still be payable, employers would no longer would be able to write off their contributions and capital gains would be taxable year-on-year. In addition, workers could bequeath only half of their account balances to their heirs, unlike full balances from existing 401(k) and IRA accounts.

Justifying government intervention, Ghilarducci cited a 2004 HSBC global survey in claiming, “a third of Americans wanted the government to force them to save more for retirement.” In actual fact, the survey concluded that Americans wanted the government to “enforce additional private savings,” a vastly different meaning than mandatory government-run savings, as Karen McMahan points out.

Under the pretext of combating the financial crisis, Democrats in Congress have been conducting hearings on proposals to confiscate private retirement accounts and turn them into government-controlled accounts managed by the Social Security Administration, by implementing a new tax in the guise of mandatory savings scheme.

This is being considered.

Also, google 'imputed income', 'windfall 401K profit tax' and 'fistula'.

This is being considered.

Also, google 'imputed income', 'windfall 401K profit tax' and 'fistula'.

No, it's not. You ninny, don't you remember? You posted something about this a while back and all the libs told you how full of crap you were and it would never happen. Man, get it together. Anyway, the statists are all smarter than the rest of us and have to be given total control to make everything "fair".

No, it's not. You ninny, don't you remember? You posted something about this a while back and all the libs told you how full of crap you were and it would never happen. Man, get it together. Anyway, the statists are all smarter than the rest of us and have to be given total control to make everything "fair".

Dude - look at Randaululu's reaction. If a bread and butter lib like him pauses and wonders about that its DOA. :wacko:

Dude - look at Randaululu's reaction. If a bread and butter lib like him pauses and wonders about that its DOA. :wacko:

Maybe, but you can never underestimate the stupidity of people in large groups. There are plenty of things just as bad as this and just as patently unconstitutional that happen daily.

kinda like your global warming myth?