[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Cowboys Winner in Playoffs

no one

What a phenomenal day for Eagles fans. They probably gave themselves very little chance of even playing this game for the playoffs, and now, to be destroying the Cowboys like this.......... I think Rocky might have summed up the way they probably feel:

"....and other than my kid being born, this is the greatest moment in the history of my life....."

That is probably over-doing it, but, damn, it has to be fun to be an Eagles fan at the Linc right now.

Honestly I gave the Eagles no chance at making the playoffs because I didn't think there was any way Tampa would lose. I did think the Eagles had a shot against Dallas but this is just ridiculous.

:wacko:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you Cowboy fans please stop talking about what has to be done in the offseason? There's still too much enjoyment left in today.

Gotta love McNabb throwing for the endzone, up 41-3.

Romo is a bust....period. To this there is no further debate...ever. The funny thing is, you guys never saw it.

Im down on Romo and his performance in big games but I still feel he is relatively young . He needs to learn disipline and to stop chucking like his idol Favre. You win and you're in and you get tea bagged shows me all I need to know about the state of the Cowboys. Dallas never does the little things you need to do to win. They also dont protect the ball. I would have been more surprised if Dallas won today

Romo doesn't have it between the ears.

OC is probably the most difficult coaching position and Garret is really green. All that HC talk is just too premature for any un-tested young coordinator type. I think Garret continues to grow but my real concern is that Jerry is going to can this whole staff INCLUDING Garret. However, we know Jerry and he will put together his coaching staff...unless of course Holmgren is somehow talked($$$) into this position. For sure Jerry still needs to sell tickets to his billion dollar stadium and without the legitimate reality that we gain a coach that can put the Cowboys into that position(SB conteneder) I think he struggles selling those tickets.

Can you Cowboy fans please stop talking about what has to be done in the offseason? There's still too much enjoyment left in today.

Gotta love McNabb throwing for the endzone, up 41-3.

Romo is a bust....period. To this there is no further debate...ever. The funny thing is, you guys never saw it.

Garrard > Romo

OC is probably the most difficult coaching position and Garret is really green. All that HC talk is just too premature for any un-tested young coordinator type. I think Garret continues to grow but my real concern is that Jerry is going to can this whole staff INCLUDING Garret. However, we know Jerry and he will put together his coaching staff...unless of course Holmgren is somehow talked($$$) into this position. For sure Jerry still needs to sell tickets to his billion dollar stadium and without the legitimate reality that we gain a coach that can put the Cowboys into that position(SB conteneder) I think he struggles selling those tickets.

I think it is too early to declare that Romo "doesn't have it between his ears". I don't think many would argue the fact that he is very physically talented and has all the physical attributes to be a good/great QB. His biggest problem right now it that he very often tries to make things happen when he shouldn't. He needs to learn that it is okay to take a sack or throw the ball away. He will never learn this without proper coaching.

I think Jerry will fire Wade after a second season collapse in as many seasons by the Cowboys. I don't think he will fire Garrett as I believe that Garrett is a favorite of Jerry's. I'm actually afraid that Wade will be fired and Garrett will be elevated to HC. This would be a horrible move in my opinion as Garrett has less than 5 years of coaching AT ANY LEVEL.

I don't think that Holmgren would ever come to Dallas for any amount of money.

Parcells can opt out of his deal in Miami with the sale of the Dolphins and still collect the remaining 9 mil with no compensation given to any team that signs him in any capacity.

I cant believe Im going to say this, but can we bring him back.

Parcells can opt out of his deal in Miami with the sale of the Dolphins and still collect the remaining 9 mil with no compensation given to any team that signs him in any capacity.

I cant believe Im going to say this, but can we bring him back.

I don't think Bill has what it takes to be a HC anymore. He is a most excellent GM though. It would be most awesome if Bill returned to Dallas as the GM and Jerry allowed him to operate fully in that capacity. It would be even more impressive if that was followed by the hiring of a real coach ... say Cowher.

Congrats to the Eagles fans. I dont think any victory to get into the playoffs could be a sweet as this one :wacko: It was well earned and with the exception of the Redskins Hiccup your team showed the heart and will to make it in. A lot of the things that are wrong with Dallas are the things that are right with the Eagles. Good luck in the playoffs.

Edited by whomper