[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles/Cowboys Winner in Playoffs

no one

I don't think Bill has what it takes to be a HC anymore. He is a most excellent GM though. It would be most awesome if Bill returned to Dallas as the GM and Jerry allowed him to operate fully in that capacity. It would be even more impressive if that was followed by the hiring of a real coach ... say Cowher.

TO and Pac-man would be cut before Parcells plane landed if this happened. And I think at this point, this is what Dallas needs. ROY needs to be developed here, and Miles Austin needs to be starting. His speed is exactly what this offense needs outside. A healthy Felix Jones and this offense can be fixed rather easily. Now defensively, Dallas needs a free safety in the worst way.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Bill has what it takes to be a HC anymore. He is a most excellent GM though. It would be most awesome if Bill returned to Dallas as the GM and Jerry allowed him to operate fully in that capacity. It would be even more impressive if that was followed by the hiring of a real coach ... say Cowher.

It would be awesome if my wifes nipples were beer flavored but I dont think that is going to happen either

Congrats to the Eagles fans. I dont think any victory to get into the playoffs could be a sweet as this one :wacko: It was well earned and with the exception of the Redskins Hiccup your team showed the heart and will to make it in. A lot of the things that are wrong with Dallas are the things that are right with the Eagles. Good luck in the playoffs.

I agree, Philly could make some real noise in the NFC. I think they beat Minn next week and if Westbrook and McNabb play well, they can knock of the G-men.

Okay, admit it. Any Brandon Marshall copycats out there?

How many Cowboy fan TVs were harmed viewing this game?

ON a serious note, This is my first game on my new 52" Samsung 650 series plasma.

I may have to return it after this debacle.

That's 1. Come on.. I know there are more out there. Fess up.

That's 1. Come on.. I know there are more out there. Fess up.

This isnt a TV beating loss. When you get beat late or give away a game you want to smash stuff. A loss like this just makes you numb.

I'm not in favor of Garret being elevated to HC either, yet, but there's at least a 50% chance that is what happens. It was Jerry's plan to do this all along (no secret) however he lost traction this season on that reality being such a cold hard fact as it was at the beginning of the year. Given a choice between Garret or Coach Wade I would take Garret. Doesn't sound all that promising though does it???

As far as the comments of between the ear's with Romo we can't forget that Romo is in his 6th NFL season and if there was a time to be peaking I would say mentally at least it is now. When you listen to him speak he just sounds like any ordinary NFL player, not extraordinary!

I'll be as shocked as the most die-hard Eagles fan if they don't destroy the Vikings next week.

it is in Minny and the Vikes do have a VERY good D so I dont think we will be blowing them out....I will be happy to get out of there

with a win and with that said I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikes win...If you can play good D and RUN the ball you can win in the playoffs and the Vikes can do both...just have to hope the Eagles are up to the task

Can you Cowboy fans please stop talking about what has to be done in the offseason? There's still too much enjoyment left in today.

Gotta love McNabb throwing for the endzone, up 41-3.

Romo is a bust....period. To this there is no further debate...ever. The funny thing is, you guys never saw it.

I doubt we are putting any dent in the enjoyment you are getting from this game. :D You all deserve it, the Eagles are just mauling and exploiting the living poopy out of the Cowboys. Congrats to the Eagles and their fans and good luck in the post-season!

As for Romo, man are you right, but I think a few Cowboys fans (including me) have been worried for some time about him (hell, the whole team and the coaching staff). The off season will be pretty interesting (oops, I mentioned the off season :wacko: ).

There is no way Garrett should be elevated to HC next year. The Dallas O was inconsistent all season so he has to take some of the blame. The Boys have pro bowl type players at all the skilled positions and a good O-line. Why then is this offense stuttering all the time?

The Eagles could go far if they committ to running the ball, don't wear Westbrook out and give Buckhalter more touches. McNabb will make plays when he needs to like he's always done. He just needs some help. The Eagles D has played awesome all year and deserves some props. Dawkins especially has had one hell of a year.

Wow what a week! The Bucs should be ashamed of themselves.....

I didn't realize the Titans were "playing" for anything today? Were they?

still a DONUT is pathetic going into the playoffs :wacko:

and there was a :D in my 1st post that was supposed to show the sarcasm

[no sarcasm] HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS [/no sarcasm]

Edited by keggerz

Started reading, realized I didn't care what it all said....

Living here in St Pete (outside Tampa) and hating the Bucs, this is just a grand ole day - I knew 10 minutes into the Bucs game the Raiders had a chance cause Tampa was playing the same way they have the last few weeks - listless on offense, and defense definitely impacted by the Kiffin move. As that game made it to the 2nd half, and still was in sight, then close, then the long TD was starting to get excited. Had to wait out the end of that one and the end of the Bears game, then thought "this just went from a 'hope to knock Dallas out but really don't care' to a playoff game"

I can't imagine the excitement level that got ratched up pregame for the Eagles as it all fell into place.

At this point, I think both conferences have 3 teams that could make the SB - in AFC, Pit, Ten, Ind - in NFC, NYG, Car, Phi. Be hard pressed to imagine Arz, Min, Atl, Mia, (Den/SD), or Bal winning three games. Bal outside shot, but don't see them winning on the road three straight.

Man, can't put into words how I feel. World Series was incredible, but I've grown to live and die with the Green, so this was just a fabulous day

E A G L E S Eagles