[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 K

isleseeya

:wacko:

you've done some solid work here.

Wow!! You have a cute family, yall look very happy...looks like you were and still are a very busy man, (4 kids.)...I want to pull my hair out w/ only 2 kids sometimes....congrats!!!

Nice post, newb!

Seriously, you have a beautiful family and it seems yall enjoy life. PLUS you're a soccer/ex-soccer player (as I...6+years of semi-pro) that gets you points right there! :D

Congrats! :D

Nice family, thankfully they take after their mother in the looks department. :D

Congrats on 10K Paul. You have a beautiful family. God Bless them.

Thanks all ..i really appreciate

and no fear Polk , i said i would do this for 10 K but have no plans at all to do it again

Just wish h8 would have posted a few kind words :D

3000 = Blue / Choice on shut up juice. Blitz knows you are there, maybe, and sometimes will even say something to that fact.

just made my blue belt within the last month...guess i better start studying for my red.

Nice family btw...looks like you in for a world of hurt when those daughters of yours get abit older.

well , i hit 10 k ( yes i know i post alot ) but finally decided to write something about being here at the huddle about 5 years

And congrats as you are at exactly 22,000.

I just checked and apparently I hit 20,000 in the last few days. :D

Man you people need hobbies.

And +1 on needing more pics of Chuck Norris' daughter... :wacko:

please tell me that's not a peenis on the string around your neck. :wacko:

or a sharks tooth. :D

:D

actually a knot in the rope i use to carry the Cross i wear ...have had it for 15 years although have to change the rope when it starts to tear

My shark tooth and Italian horn wearing days ended a long time ago ... :D

I promised myself to never click on any your pics again.......not for the obvious...... I strained my uh neck with my reading glasses on and my face pressed to the screen cause i thought i saw that one neighbor chick climbing your leg was smuggin yoyo's :wacko: Congrats anyway :D

Very nice, Paul. I like landmark posts like this. Beautiful family!

It amazes me how prolific some of you are. I've been around here a long time and have yet to reach 9,000 posts despite spending a horrific amount of time on these boards. :wacko: