[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles @ Cardinals

jaxfactor

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two plays in a row to Fitz in the Endzone? The Cardinals aren't trying to get the win, they're delivering a statement.

And that statement is "No one can cover Fitzgerald"

I'm wondering when the Cardinals are going to unveil their secret unknown weapon, Boldin. :wacko:

All credit goes to AZ, There D is playing real solid and their O is playing great too. McNabb has had chances but he just doesn't hit receivers in stride consistently enough. Plus I hate that quick throw to the WR right of the snap. McNabb always throws it at the WR's feet and by the time they get up with the ball the CB is right on top of them.

they'll be facing much tougher d's next week.

I'm not counting out Philly just yet. But...I did hear on ESPN that Philly's defense was the best the last 6 games or something and was the number 1 defense left in the playoffs.

I'm not counting out Philly just yet. But...I did hear on ESPN that Philly's defense was the best the last 6 games or something and was the number 1 defense left in the playoffs.

i don't believe philly has a bad d, just think pitt and bal are better

They might collapse like the Panthers.

anything can happen. i see more scenarios where warner struggles next week vs. excells.... (230, 2 td, 3 to's)

I'm wondering when the Cardinals are going to unveil their secret unknown weapon, Boldin. :D

No doubt whoever wins the AFC will be focusing so heavily on Fitz, Boldin could do some serious damage.

Warner Superbowl MVP

:D

:wacko:

Love Kurt Warner getting another shot at the Superbowl.

Edited by kpholmes

Ouch.

Eagles blitz, Warner reads and releases with precision. James running for big chunks. Fitz unstoppable. Eagles offense not scoring TDs. No running game with Westy. Nothing to be happy about.

30 minutes left, but it ain't lookin good. They need 7 to start the 2nd half, and to regroup defensively, and quick.

Kudos to Warner and the Cards gameplan....the trick -play was a dagger.

Two plays in a row to Fitz in the Endzone? The Cardinals aren't trying to get the win, they're delivering a statement.

And that statement is "No one can cover Fitzgerald"

I think it's more like an Eagle statement that "No one is covering Fitzgerald"

You think Reid goes into the locker room for halftime adjustments and tells the defense..."hmmm, maybe we ought to put a defender on him"