[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles @ Cardinals

jaxfactor

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

close play on 4th..... could have gone either way

He was definitely hit early. It may be tough to call with the game on the line but should have been. I didn't agree with much of the officiating in this game.

He was definitely hit early. It may be tough to call with the game on the line but should have been. I didn't agree with much of the officiating in this game.

i saw some incidental contact.... defender started to fall..... touched him while trying to avoid falling and while falling (which i think makes a penalty debatable).

but i agree. by this year's standard... only officiated slightly better than other playoff games.

Hats off to both teams. Great win for the Cards and a great run by Philly. Donovan missed some big throws in this game but they clawed back. The Cards are a very exciting team and will make for a fun team to watch in the superbowl.

i saw some incidental contact.... defender started to fall..... touched him while trying to avoid falling and while falling (which i think makes a penalty debatable).

but i agree. by this year's standard... only officiated slightly better than other playoff games.

Congrats to the Card's fans. Should be an interesting off-season for the Eagles. McNabb, Runyan, Tra Thomas, Dawkins.

It's just not going to happen for McNabb in Philly....it's always something. I really hope he gets traded, the Eagles get fair compensation and everybody is happy. As for the call (or no call pass intereference play), let's just say that was a home field call. You gotta have big rocks as an official to make that call and extend the Eagles drive in Arizona. If you're an Eagle fan, it's a horrible call. If you're a Cardinals fan, it's a no call. Tough way to go out either way.

It's just not going to happen for McNabb in Philly....it's always something. I really hope he gets traded, the Eagles get fair compensation and everybody is happy. As for the call (or no call pass intereference play), let's just say that was a home field call. You gotta have big rocks as an official to make that call and extend the Eagles drive in Arizona. If you're an Eagle fan, it's a horrible call. If you're a Cardinals fan, it's a no call. Tough way to go out either way.

That's your job. If you can't make it because it's on the road you need another job. This isn't the NBA. I hope he had a better reason for not making it than that.