[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles @ Cardinals

jaxfactor

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Arizona wins the Super Bowl. Is Kurt Warner a lock for the hall of fame.

Has any QB ever led two different teams to the Super Bowl? What about win 2.

even if they don't go, i think he now has the numbers, longesvity, and playoff success to get him in

Clearly the Eagles are suffering from the psychological affliction of 'NFC East Syndrome'...or to the layman...'the ability to win a crucial game in the media and their own minds the week before, but the inability to show up for the actual game itself'... :wacko:

Not showing up just about covers it. Maybe they think this is the same team they stomped in the regular season? I hate it when one team fails to show up.

Kevin Curtis should request a trade to a better team.

Curtis is a great #2 WR. The problem is that he is counted on as the #1 in Philly. Jackson has taken some pressure off him this year but The Eagles NEED a true #1 WR. I fear that this is their last chance with this group. Both offensive tackles are approaching retirement very soon as well as Dawkins. McNabb might be solid for another 2-3 years but from what I hear he wants a big contract after this season and I'm not sure if the Eagles will give it to him.

Game on, Cards need to get a couple of first downs or a score on this drive!!

Game on, indeed.....Eagles haven't allowed a 2nd half point in these playoffs. they'll need a similar effort today. Another score of some kind here, and this game gets very interesting.

Steaming a little more about that end-of-half FG from Rackers....