[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2009...

darin3

That's it.

I believe it was like $8 for all the beer you could drink during the game.

Walls and walls of tvs.

Waitresses in skimpy little cheerleader outfits that were bringing us free shots by the end of the game.

I'm game!

Rough night. :wacko:

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking up rates... anyone know the current WCOFF rate at MGM?

Using Yahoo travel, todays rates for a Thursday to monday come to $150 a night for MGM

Close by places (Luxor and Excalibur, both basically across the street) are $116 and $79 a night respectively.

NYNY is $130

The new Signature at the MGM is $159/nt for a suite

Hooters.. also across the street is $80/nt.

Anyone else finding good/better rates?

Didn't someone pick a fight with me in that miracle mile thingy? :wacko:

I don't remember. Ms Cid and I took a couple of hour hiatus and when we found you again you were pouring wine for people at that bar Soup hooked us up with.

Didn't someone pick a fight with me in that miracle mile thingy? :wacko:

Some uppity wench walked into you (although you were stumbling a wee bit) and the dude she was with gave you a look. He opened up his mouth to say something and a few of us stared him down so he walked away.

You, of course, were only a bit buzzed at that point and hardly realized what happened!

I don't remember. Ms Cid and I took a couple of hour hiatus and when we found you again you were pouring wine for people at that bar Soup hooked us up with.

That's right, I jacked the bottle from the bar and started handing out free wine. :wacko:

Some uppity wench walked into you (although you were stumbling a wee bit) and the dude she was with gave you a look. He opened up his mouth to say something and a few of us stared him down so he walked away.

You, of course, were only a bit buzzed at that point and hardly realized what happened!

Yeah, still don't remember. :D

Have fun Al, I'll miss the morning coffee routine... you drinking coffee and me nursing a hangover with a six pack. :wacko:

Being that Al and I will be roomies, I'll do the 6-pack

The mall that Blondies was in is called the Miracle Mile or something like that. They named it well. I walked from the Desert Rose(right behind Hooters) to Planet Hollywood to meet you homies. It looked like a short walk and I wanted to take in the Vegas sites> What I got was a hell of a long walk and a bunch of pron advertising from the street corner Mexicans. Then once in PH, I was told you all proceeded to Blondies which was another half mile walk. That's why I chugged that beer so quickly, twiley. I was damn thirsty.

I'll probably make the 2nd half of the game as my flight doesn't arrive till 6:30ish Vegas time. The tekillya might just start to flow then, you think?

it all looks good to me. staying at the mgm, in thursday, out monday. :wacko::D

looking forward to drafting for the random jerks with bier on saturday! :D

Being that you're the only one in this smaller group that I haven't met yet, I'm lookin' forward to meeting you ton. We'll have to get together and strategize for Random Jerks. Wouldn't mind hanging out at a pool on Friday and doing that. I did the H8 Loveboat cruise last year and had a blast. Nothing better than stumbling to my room at 3:30 in the AM and waking up at 6:00 to go on the cruise. Hell, I never even had a chance to get hungover.

Nothing like the zero gravity bar.

Being that you're the only one in this smaller group that I haven't met yet, I'm lookin' forward to meeting you ton. We'll have to get together and strategize for Random Jerks. Wouldn't mind hanging out at a pool on Friday and doing that. I did the H8 Loveboat cruise last year and had a blast. Nothing better than stumbling to my room at 3:30 in the AM and waking up at 6:00 to go on the cruise. Hell, I never even had a chance to get hungover.

Nothing like the zero gravity bar.

back at you brother. i have no idea what the H8 Loveboat cruise is but i'm up for it. looking forwarding to hanging and making some memories! (or lack there of in pure twiley fashion).

Bought my tickets the other day. $59 each way on southwest. :D Not sure where i'm staying yet. :wacko:

Just booked my room at the Flamingo. $172 for 4 days (thur-mon). Harrah's Entertainment members have a great promo going right now. Free nights and low rates. Harrahs was $210 for 4 days, Rio was $100 for 4 days but i didn't want to be off the strip. There other hotels are also at reduced rates. These rates may be available without rewards membership or just sign up and get the lower rates. Offer code is LVX68TM21.

Edited by alchico

Just booked my room at the Flamingo. $172 for 4 days (thur-mon). Harrah's Entertainment members have a great promo going right now. Free nights and low rates. Harrahs was $210, Rio was $100 but i didn't want to be off the strip. There other hotels are also at reduced rates. These rates may be available without rewards membership or just sign up and get the lower rates. Offer code is LVX68TM21.

:wacko:

Just booked my room at the Flamingo. $172 for 4 days (thur-mon). Harrah's Entertainment members have a great promo going right now. Free nights and low rates. Harrahs was $210, Rio was $100 but i didn't want to be off the strip. There other hotels are also at reduced rates. These rates may be available without rewards membership or just sign up and get the lower rates. Offer code is LVX68TM21.

:wacko:

If you have a Player's Card there is a 3 free day offer. Code=LVX48TM21

Sure, I'll get a master list going. I will update the first post here. If you don't see your name, please PM me or reply here.

Do you want a copy of last year's?