[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is gonna be a GREAT year!

Chief Dick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa whoa there. What you want is long fingers. Don't have the same experience I had with a nurse going knuckle deep for a minute and then saying "Oh well, my fingers are never quite long enough. I'll get someone else." :wacko:

:tup:

Just a bit of advice...... Shop around for your butt doctor. While it would be nice if they actually know what they are doing, it is far more important that they grab the gloves from the box marked "Small". Trust me on this one CD! :wacko:

A few years ago when my doctor, (nice looking small woman), told me it was time for the finger the story went like this.

Doc: Skip - you are getting a little older now and you hit that magical age when you have to have your prostrate checked.

Me: Ummm...ok. I guess if I have to have someone stick a finger up my butt, it may as well be you.

Doc: (after putting on the small rubber glove) Sticks her finger up my ass. Then after feeling all around tells me that her little fingers can do me no justice and that she has to go get one of the men doctors to give me a decent exam.

Me: Nope! One finger a year is my limit. I will take my chances based on your tiny little fingers for this year.

Whoa whoa there. What you want is long fingers. Don't have the same experience I had with a nurse going knuckle deep for a minute and then saying "Oh well, my fingers are never quite long enough. I'll get someone else." :wacko:

D'oh! Atomic goes to my doctor.

A bout with roids back in the day had forced me to break my finger in the ass cherry long before 40. The final Dr. that treated me was a tiny asian woman. Thats the way to go if you gotta go ass up on the table

:tup: this is a great thread, but I am still confused as to which doctor to be looking for ... a small asian woman or a former NBA player? :wacko: my doctor of the last 28 years has just retired. He was a short man with long fingers...

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

My gastroenterologist is a average sized dude. My PCP is a smaller, older dude and a homo. My gastroenterologist's nurse is a super hot black chick. All three have had the priviledge of doing my a$$, the nurse even used a camera. A few observations as follows:

I'm vain. I don't want chicks beding me over and probing. The hotter, the worse for me. If you are a pillowbiter, not that there's anything wrong with that, then this might be your best option. For me, not so much.

My gasteroenterologist has never needed a redo but I'm thinking he's the most likely candidate to need one. His technique is deliberate, very clinical and painless. It takes about 60 seconds and there is silence in the room. A decent option although neither one of us have ever seemed comfortable around each other.

My PCP doesn't mess around. He knows his way around down there both personally and professionally. He'd be perfect except I think he's of the opinion "it's just one finger". As someone more experienced than most of you but less experienced than my PCP, it is still mildly painful when he does the exam. It's very casual, if we are talking football and it's time, he'll just say "prostate exam" and then continue talking about the poor offensive line play of the Cowboys all the way through the exam. The thing is, he takes care of business so quickly that by the time I realize it hurts slightly, he's done and has already thrown the govles away. I'm not going to call you a homophobe for not wanting a gay guy to do this particular exam but for me, he's option 1.

Great post Club.

I would not mind a homo. I mean I look at it with the idea of I would not mind if he had a better understanding then a non-homo of what is going on down there. I mean it seems we all think that a lesbian knows how to take care of a woman as she is one herself so why not figure the same way when it comes to the finger up my butt?

No homophobe here. Whatever is best for my ass is just fine with me. :wacko:

Great post Club.

I would not mind a homo. I mean I look at it with the idea of I would not mind if he had a better understanding then a non-homo of what is going on down there. I mean it seems we all think that a lesbian knows how to take care of a woman as she is one herself so why not figure the same way when it comes to the finger up my butt?

No homophobe here. Whatever is best for my ass is just fine with me. :wacko:

Well he would definitely be better informed in bringing you to climax. Have fun.

The finger exam is not a given anymore. They developed a blood test for early indications of prostate cancer. :tup:

So we can only assume CD wants the exam done manually for his own personal enjoyment. :wacko:

So this explains why CD has been sending me $15 a month to stick my finger up his ass. I'm like ya know I'm no doctor and can't tell ya about prostate cancer. And yeah, he'd make me wear a Trent Green jersey while doing it.

Not the best time for turtle syndrome. :tup:

I remember when I had my emergency stent after the heart attack put in and they were down there shaving the jungle love....it was soooo cold in the OR and I was so nervous that I think mine had turned inward. Of course, the doctor's assistants were super hawt. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

So Dr. Nutting tells me to have 20 ejacualtions and then on number 21, spew into this bottle he gave me and take it to a lab for a sperm count test. I hit number 20 yesterday morning about 6:00 am (not bad for 4 weeks I figure). I decided that I should take a sample in today to get the ball (pun intended) moving on my new rubberless sex life. So about midnight I decide to get one in before bed. I roll into the lab today about noon and fill out the paper work. Dude says..."when did you give the sample"? I said about midnight. He laughs and says you can't wait that long. An hour...two at the most. Dr. Nutting never mentioned any of this to me. :wacko:

I went back a couple of hours later with a new sample but still.

So Dr. Nutting tells me to have 20 ejacualtions and then on number 21, spew into this bottle he gave me and take it to a lab for a sperm count test. I hit number 20 yesterday morning about 6:00 am (not bad for 4 weeks I figure). I decided that I should take a sample in today to get the ball (pun intended) moving on my new rubberless sex life. So about midnight I decide to get one in before bed. I roll into the lab today about noon and fill out the paper work. Dude says..."when did you give the sample"? I said about midnight. He laughs and says you can't wait that long. An hour...two at the most. Dr. Nutting never mentioned any of this to me. :wacko:

:tup:

• 3 months later...

Well...about 100 ejaculations and 9 sperm count tests later, apparently it didn't work. 2nd vasectomy scheduled for December 17th. :tup:

I only laugh because I understand. :tup:

So sorry dude.

I guess I'm happy to find out the way I did versus the way you did :tup:

I just don't understand how it doesn't work. I'm well known at the lab now. Who'd a thunk it would be almost 5 months later and I still haven't gotten that natural feeling again :wacko: