[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Bachelor dumps fiancee

Double Agent

Apparently the one he dumped is a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Rycroft

I watched part of the video from last night's episode. The best part is the Bachelor crying non-stop. Freakin' puss has 2 chicks fighting for him and he cries about it.

Tonight's episode is Q&A from the audience. I may have to record it (no homo).

that show is for the gheys -

I walked in when my wife was watching it and of course she told me what was going down. THe guy was kind of a prick about it pretty much just saying "Ooops, I changed my mind."

I think the one he dumped (the Dallas Cowboy cheerleader) was hotter than the one he "truly still loved." But I probably wouldn't kick either of them out of bed. :wacko:

I don't watch every week (my wife does), but I do from time to time... not really sure why. The show annoys the heck out of me (I've never really gotten the whole concept that you can realistically date a whole bunch of girls, fall "seriously" for 3-4 of them, and then suddenly be ready to settle down with one in particular, seemingly overnight... hence the fact that about 2-3 out of 20 of these shows have actually produced couples that lasted), but I've managed to catch enough of it to know that the guy is the guy from last year's The Bachelorette, who got dumped at the last minute. Seemed like a nice enough guy... single dad, first marriage didn't work out, seemingly sincere and down-to-earth. After last night, though, I've come to the conclusion that the guy is both an idiot and a prick. First, he dumped the hot cheerleader for the more annoying one of the two, hands down. The other girl may have looked OK, but I couldn't stand listening to her whiny, nasaly voice for more than 30 seconds. Second, the guy does cry WAY too much, whether he's on TV or not... pathetic. Third, this isn't his first rodeo... he's been through the show before. So, why does he find it surprising that he feels differently with the girl that he chose once they're off the show? I mean, it's one thing to be "in love" with someone when ABC is flying you all over the world on their dime... New Zealand getaways, ocean cruisers, etc. Then, two months after the season finale, when real life starts to set in, he's basically over her. Big surprise.

Furthermore, why in the world would he propose to her, if his feelings are so flaky that they can change at the drop of a hat? The fact that he did (just because he picked her doesn't mean he had to actually propose) shows just how classless the guy really is. To top it all off, he apparently agreed to dump her in front of a national TV audience, rather than doing so in private. Don't get me wrong... I think it seemed somewhat staged, and I'm sure the girl could see it coming to a certain degree, given that they had been talking about how things had changed. But, do the girl a favor and have some mercy... don't drag her on to the show one more time, only to basically tell her that you made a mistake in picking her.... What a scumbag. :wacko:

I come in from getting a massage, and there is my wife on one couch and my oldest daughter on another. I notice my daughter is crying, I'm thinking great her and her mother have gotten into another argument. So I ask my wife why my daughter is crying and she points to the TV, and they are watching that crap. I can honestly say of all the Bachelor programs that have aired, I've probably watched less than 1 hour and none of it for more than a minute at a time.