[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new dating site

Azazello1313

Name: Lassie

State: California

Hobbies and Interests: I like reading and not getting beat up. I spend all my time doing those two things.

Convictions: Malicious mischief, vandalism, then a guy I dated turned up dead plus his wife.

:wacko:

Name: Scrappy4Life

Convictions: two counts premedicated murder on my sister kids I used to wash.

Hobbies and Interests: I’m active in the “political system” in here and tho I’m young I’m moving up the ranks of the strongest gang in here.

Why I Deserve Another Chance: I deserve a husband because I deserve kids and we’re allowed to have them if it’s with a husband. I’m good with kids usually except that one time and I could be the best locked up mommy in the world.

Can I have more than one wife in prison?

All states within the country have laws prohibiting polygamy, but there is not a national registry that tracks such things. In theory, one could have an incarcerated spouse in all six of the states that permit conjugal visits, as well as one or more additional spouses who are not in the prison system. Such behavior would be highly unethical, moderately illegal, and recommended only to interstate truckers, airline staff, and those who have the ability to fully reap the benefits of such an arrangement. While we can not endorse such behavior, we would not be aware of it unless you told us it was the case, and we’d have to recommend you only select one of our Lifer packages in order to insure that none of them would be released unexpectedly.

Name: BrandiY

Hobbies and Interests: I play ping pong and dream I’m playing ping pong somewhere else not prison.

Convictions: Drug deal went bad, next thing you know, I got hauled off for killing a cop. I’m a good person.

View Profile

I love the way most of them throw in the 'murder' convictions almost as an afterthought.

Convictions: Driving under the influence, reckless endangerment, parafanalia possession, and drug possession a couple times. Manslaughter a couple times too and one they said was murder.

Convictions: Really it was just arson but it turned out his kids were in there so they said two counts murder one. Not very fair to me!!

Convictions: Check fraud, criminal impersonation, wire fraud, identity theft, 2 counts attempted murder and vehicular homicide.
Edited by Puddy

Name: Brass1s

Hobbies and Interests: Hot dog night is pretty much all I have to look forward to anymore. I also made a special waist band device for the purpose of intimacy that uses a hot dog and it works pretty good. I have t hide it though cuz they don’t let that.

How's a guy supposed to compete with that? :wacko:

My soulmate? :wacko:

Name: Checkmate

State: Washington

Convictions: Check fraud, criminal impersonation, wire fraud, identity theft, 2 counts attempted murder and vehicular homicide.

Hobbies and Interests: I get two hours a week I can spend on the internet and I love looking around for men who might come see me.

Why I Deserve Another Chance: I been studying accounting so I could help you figure out your finances and show you how to make more money than you thought was legal. You probably got ways to hide cash you never knew about and clients you can double bill without anybody finding out and if you marry me I’ll make you rich as hell.

Edited by yo mama

Hobbies and Interests: I hide my food and take it outside to feed birds. Sometimes there’s squirrels too and I feed them too. I like

to watch Law and Order and root for the bad guys too. Sometimes they get away with it and we all cheer. :wacko:

Convictions: Really it was just arson but it turned out his kids were in there so they said two counts murder one. Not very fair to me!! :D