[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Good News thread

whomper

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Friday is my b-day so Mrs. Fries, Small Fry and myself are going to Disney Word to take advantage of my free pass. We'll also be going to Seaworld as my son LOVES fish thanks to Finding Nemo.

Also, as an early b-day present my wife gave me a little stick with a plus sign on it!! I'm going to be a daddy again!!

Congrats and THANK YOU for making more Americans! :wacko:

I kinda feel like my cup continually overflows with good news, when I get to come home to my wife and little girl every day.

I know that you're not a big fan of mine Az but I call them like I see them and that there is one really beautiful little girl you got there. Treasure her always.

I kinda feel like my cup continually overflows with good news, when I get to come home to my wife and little girl every day.

She's beautiful Az. I'm really starting to get excited about our little girl due in August. I panicked a little at first because I know I'll be a protective freak when she starts dating. But my wife and I said if we could have a boy and girl then we'd retire from baby making. So I guess the big "V" is in my near future.

This Friday is my b-day so Mrs. Fries, Small Fry and myself are going to Disney Word to take advantage of my free pass. We'll also be going to Seaworld as my son LOVES fish thanks to Finding Nemo.

Also, as an early b-day present my wife gave me a little stick with a plus sign on it!! I'm going to be a daddy again!!

Congrats, BF! My wife is due to download our third in late October. When's it due?

My good news is that I went to Academy and they had a bulk pack of .40 S&W FMJ in stock. Sweet! That's 250 cartridges. Then, on the way back home, I decided pay H8 a visit at the Walmart ammo desk. Scored again - this time with 100 more rounds of Blazer Brass.

Me and the new XD(m) are going to heat it up a little at the range this week.

My good news is that I went to Academy and they had a bulk pack of .40 S&W FMJ in stock. Sweet! That's 250 cartridges. Then, on the way back home, I decided pay H8 a visit at the Walmart ammo desk. Scored again - this time with 100 more rounds of Blazer Brass.

Me and the new XD(m) are going to heat it up a little at the range this week.

:wacko: polk is Walmart, H8 is K-mart.

• 2 weeks later...
My wife just handed me an egg/bacon/cheese sammmich on a nice soft hamburger bun :wacko:

Let us know when you sh!t it out cause that's also good news. Minus the cheese and I'd also be pretty pleased with that development.