[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers and good vibes

whomper

I know some of you will remember about 3-4 years ago my Dad had a major back surgery. Yesterday he was in his garage and he tripped and broke his back. The damage is right above where the last surgery was. A brace is not an option. The good news is it was a clean break and there were no fragments lodged in his nerves or anything like that so the doctor feels they can repair it and he will be able to walk . He has to have surgery to fix this within the next couple of days. Pins, Rods, rehab the works. Thank God my mom came home 10 minutes after he fell and was able to call 911. Please send some prayers and good thoughts my Dads way. Thanks all

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent. I hope he has a quick and full recovery. I also hope he doesn't drive your mom crazy during the recovery. I know may dad has had two surgeries that left him very dependent (during recovery) upon my mom and somewhat depressed due to lack of independence. I really think those surgeries were harder on mom then they were on dad. So, I'll send one up for your mom too.

Edited by Perchoutofwater