[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Erin Andrews nude...

Bring Back Pat!!!

Thanks...now I feel like a freakin' perv.

:wacko: That definitely wasn't my intent. I can certainly understand why someone would want to look. It's just that I see women like that in the public eye & find them more attractive because they don't feel the need to expose themselves to better their career and I think it's a damn shame that some El Guapo not only couldn't respect that, but also felt the need to post it on the internet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: That definitely wasn't my intent. I can certainly understand why someone would want to look. It's just that I see women like that in the public eye & find them more attractive because they don't feel the need to expose themselves to better their career and I think it's a damn shame that some El Guapo not only couldn't respect that, but also felt the need to post it on the internet.

Yeah, but as long as he's posting it, I'm gonna want to see it.

Edited by Controller

• 2 weeks later...

I certainly think this was a planned ordeal. She never leaves the peephole. Every time she bends over, she turns her booty to the peephole. Over and over again. She certainly seems to be playing to the camera. I'm convinced.

I certainly think this was a planned ordeal. She never leaves the peephole. Every time she bends over, she turns her booty to the peephole. Over and over again. She certainly seems to be playing to the camera. I'm convinced.

Or maybe they just edited out the parts where she's not seen.

No way that's staged. Zero upside and a ton of downside...including losing her job and possible jail time for filing a false report.

Isn't the sex appeal part of the reason some of these chicks are famous? I mean the very fact that most men want to see them naked has helped their career. So it's not a big surprise to me that people would try to catch a glimpse.

Reminds me of a good line from Zack and Miri (just replace the F bomb with naked).

Miri: Nobody wants to see us F-k, Zack!

Zack: EVERYBODY wants to see ANYBODY f-k. I hate Rosie O'Donell, but if somebody said "I got a tape of Rosie O'Donell getting f-ked stupid" I'd be like "Why the f-k aren't we watching that right now?"

Don't get me wrong, I'm not above wanting to see her f-k. But this isn't a video of her doing that. Hell, even if someone sent me the link to this vid, I'd probably check it out. But no, I'm not even going to invest 5 minutes into trying to find it. I'm just saying that if I'm in the mood for that sort of thing, I'm choosing to watch some random smoking hot chick with a silly made up name do the nasty in a well shot format than peep random shots of a nekkid famous chicking doing her hair through a hole in the wall.

I also get the bit about her being already famous adding to the hotness, which is why I would be even less interested in seeing some random chick walking around a hotel room nekkid than I am with this.

And this has much less to do with any high moral standards I have than it does with the vast amount of superior content available for times when I'm connecting with my inner sleaze.

The whole "forbidden pleasure" bit also doesn't translate, at least to me, from the person actually filming or spying in person, to some grainy internet video. Mind you, my moral compass would prohibit me from violating someone's privacy in that manner. However, it doesn't surprise me that someone could get off on actually being there and looking.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not above wanting to see her f-k. But this isn't a video of her doing that. Hell, even if someone sent me the link to this vid, I'd probably check it out. But no, I'm not even going to invest 5 minutes into trying to find it. I'm just saying that if I'm in the mood for that sort of thing, I'm choosing to watch some random smoking hot chick with a silly made up name do the nasty in a well shot format than peep random shots of a nekkid famous chicking doing her hair through a hole in the wall.

I also get the bit about her being already famous adding to the hotness, which is why I would be even less interested in seeing some random chick walking around a hotel room nekkid than I am with this.

And this has much less to do with any high moral standards I have than it does with the vast amount of superior content available for times when I'm connecting with my inner sleaze.

The whole "forbidden pleasure" bit also doesn't translate, at least to me, from the person actually filming or spying in person, to some grainy internet video. Mind you, my moral compass would prohibit me from violating someone's privacy in that manner. However, it doesn't surprise me that someone could get off on actually being there and looking.

Dude, you're complicated. :wacko:

werd - supposedly there are other peephole vids and I saw a body language expert analyze the vid and thought she obviously knew there was a video there by her moves - I tend to agree

not sure what was a bigger letdown, this video or the Lebron dunk video - effing yawner

Or maybe they just edited out the parts where she's not seen.

No way that's staged. Zero upside and a ton of downside...including losing her job and possible jail time for filing a false report.

Zero upside? Most of us will now never forget her. There has been an Erin Andrews buzz for how many weeks now? All this publicity can't be bad for her career. I don't know anything about this kind of thing, but the guy from one of the paparazzi websites made some very good points. Who could be more of an expert than a guy who looks at these and posts them for a living?

werd - supposedly there are other peephole vids and I saw a body language expert analyze the vid and thought she obviously knew there was a video there by her moves - I tend to agree

not sure what was a bigger letdown, this video or the Lebron dunk video - effing yawner

seriously. I had to rewind because I thought I missed it.