[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't look now but the Lions are winning.

Randall

C'mon, Randy. That's two threads in a row now you've started that are virtually identical to threads already going :D

Doesnt anyone actually look to see what is already out there before starting something new??? :wacko:

So true. Boards are so cluttered

All of the Redskins gear in my house is gone. The wife is pissed at me but I can no longer bear watching any skins game as long as Danny is there to ruin this franchise.

I mean, even an idiot with d1ck for football knowledge could do a better job as an owner and an GM. Vinny is terrible. If I were the investors, I'd demand Danny get axed.

All of the Redskins gear in my house is gone. The wife is pissed at me but I can no longer bear watching any skins game as long as Danny is there to ruin this franchise.

I mean, even an idiot with d1ck for football knowledge could do a better job as an owner and an GM. Vinny is terrible. If I were the investors, I'd demand Danny get axed.

:wacko: As you gave them up a couple years ago.

C'mon, Randy. That's two threads in a row now you've started that are virtually identical to threads already going :D

Doesnt anyone actually look to see what is already out there before starting something new??? :wacko:

Well, the other Was/Det thread was a Muto thread.

Beware all ye who enter there....

Hey, with Haynesworth leading the D they're bound to turn it around....

....ooops, never mind....

Any updates on Haynesworth's injury? I heard it was his hip?

on the scoreboard at cbs it said he returned to the game

i have been watching the eagles game but will try and flip over and catch the skins on D

Edited by keggerz

on the scoreboard at cbs it said he returned to the game

i have been watching the eagles game but will try and flip over and catch the skins on D

He returned to the sidelines in uniform, but he doesn't look like he's going to play.