[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Lions Celebration Thread!

Egret

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't even know how to act after the game was over yesterday. It had been so long, it was a foreign feeling. So I just decided to get drunk....

Go Lions!

Hey whats up man ? I havent seen you on in years. Good to see you bro

Well, any movement at rock bottom would be considered a turning point. Likewise, you are far closer to the playoffs now then you've been in the last 19 weeks so yeah, you are headed in the general direction of the playoffs.

George Costanza "Oh my God...I think it moved..."

Congrats Lions homers! :wacko:

Egret, when the Lions win the Super Bowl, promise us you will keep that avi...it's just so darn classic...

Edited by The Wolf

:wacko:

http://tweetphoto.com/jpi8atrq

Goes down real, real easy. Been a long time coming.

Peace

policy

I had a bottle of Stroh's. Alright, I had two.

George Costanza "Oh my God...I think it moved..."

Congrats Lions homers! :D

Egret, when the Lions win the Super Bowl, promise us you will keep that avi...it's just so darn classic...

I had to take the bag of the head for awhile. This one is a temp. I'll have another Lions-centric one soon.

I am always lurking, but stay out of the fray for the most part. How have you been?

Cant complain. I always remember you sent me a ton of info on how to get my bionic kids asleep. I hope all is well

Cant complain. I always remember you sent me a ton of info on how to get my bionic kids asleep. I hope all is well

Do they sleep better now that they are older?

I will sleep better now that the Lions have won, but I woke up last night in a cold sweat thinking it was all just a dream. I checked the score again and then slept like a baby.