[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Hall of Fame players that will not be in the real HOF

mjaytee

We had an interesting little chat in our league yesterday. The conversation was if there was ever an Fantasy Football Hall of Fame (I don't know if there is one already, if it isn't I can see it happening in the near future), what players would get inducted into the FFHOF but not the real HOF.

The consensus first inductee, of course, would have to be Priest Holmes. A few of other names were Shaun Alexander and Kurt Warner (each may be real HOF worthy?), along with Az-Zahir Hakim. Who do think would be Fantasy Hall of Famers but will never sniff Canton?

We had an interesting little chat in our league yesterday. The conversation was if there was ever an Fantasy Football Hall of Fame (I don't know if there is one already, if it isn't I can see it happening in the near future), what players would get inducted into the FFHOF but not the real HOF.

The consensus first inductee, of course, would have to be Priest Holmes. A few of other names were Shaun Alexander and Kurt Warner (each may be real HOF worthy?), along with Az-Zahir Hakim. Who do think would be Fantasy Hall of Famers but will never sniff Canton?

Terrell Davis\

Here's 5 absolute FFB STUDS:

Rod Smith

Ben Coates

Natrone Means

Ricky Williams

the Dirty Bird, Jamal Anderson, or was his fantasy "career" too short?

Here's 5 more:

Chris Warren

Larry Johnson

Ed McCaffery

Carl Pickens

Daunte Culpepper

Edited by countrychuck

Shaun Alexander and Kurt Warner

Terrell Davis\

You can make arguments for all 3 of them being in the HoF.

I think some very good WRs are going to have a tough time getting into the HoF - Jimmy Smith, Isaac Bruce, Torry Holt.