[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What time does the WW end?

gym_rat

weird. mine are open too, but there are some who are still on waivers. like all the good ones, 49ers, coffee, even fred taylor?

garcon was not though. Hey Sailor! New in town????

Yeah lol I don't know what gives. The guys that are on Waivers in my league are:

Reggie Bush- LOL

Knowshon Moreno - He was dropped in week 2 but the commisioner changed his waiver period to end on the 29th???? whats that about

Kevin Walter

Ricky Williams - LOL

Nate Burleson - Must have been at the last mninute because 10 min ago he was a FA

Vernon Davis - Of course

Kerry Collins

Coffee- Hopefully only by me

Chase Daniel - NO QB???????? im confused here lol

Kelley Washington

I see Tashard Choice is a FA. I would pick him up and hold onto him until I find out about Coffee but the only one I can afford to drop on my roster is Thomas Jones, and I already have him being dropped for Coffee. Since I am 8/10 in Waivers would it be wise to cancel the Waiver to see if he becomes a FA(meaning nobody else has put a claim on him) and then if he is still on waivers then pick up Choice??? I have a feeling Choice will be scooped up soon before the Waiver players get added to peoples rosters, usually 4-8 hours after Waivers period end.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on which WW you are referencing, but both ended years ago.

WW I ended on November 11, 1918

WW II ended on August 14, 1945.

You are welcome.

He said time not date... get it right man.

WW I ended on November 11, 1918, 6:42 PM EST

WW II ended on August 14, 1945., 14:09 EST

Edited by MrTed46

As Fantasy Football had not started yet.

And US was on military, not standard time in 1945.

Says who? Fantasy Football maybe, but not Fantasy.

Was it not the Red Baron who was the first stud "player" to create the, now-all-too-familiar dilemma of rooting for a team you hate because you've got one of their dudes on your fantasy roster?

Got this from: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/footballp...s/rules-15.html

"All unowned players will be placed on waivers at 9:55 am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday. This setting applies only to players who are free agents when games begin Sunday morning. All players dropped to waivers will be subject to the league's normal waiver process. "

you say yahoo listed the date and not the time. but you posted this which indeed lists the time that you later discovered to be true. it clearly stated 11:59 PT on Tuesday above, but you didn't know the time ... how could that have been?

Says who? Fantasy Football maybe, but not Fantasy.

Was it not the Red Baron who was the first stud "player" to create the, now-all-too-familiar dilemma of rooting for a team you hate because you've got one of their dudes on your fantasy roster?

Until his stats started getting watered down by the dreaded FPBC. That was the beginning of the end for true stud fighter pilots.

I have no idea why a simple question as to what time on tuesday does the waiver wire end, could warrant such digression. Because I bothered to care so much about when it ended I was able to get Choice and Garcon on free agency and Coffee on Waivers 9/10.

I have no idea why a simple question as to what time on tuesday does the waiver wire end, could warrant such digression. Because I bothered to care so much about when it ended I was able to get Choice and Garcon on free agency and Coffee on Waivers 9/10.

:wacko: