[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

MojoMan

Obama just authorized the bombing of the innocent moon people, for chrissysakes. Them weirdo Swedes sure don't know peace.

That moon has had it comin'. Always watchin'. Always smilin'. Nobody taunts the US of A. :wacko:

Edited by Egret

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TimC, tell the truth. You voted for him for this too, didn't you.

I guess he'll give this to Nancy Pelosi like he does every other major decision. I thought I was voting Obama and not Pelosi's little biatch on election day. :wacko:

I don't know that this says anything about Obama, but it says a lot about just how irrelevant and partisan the Nobel Prize has become.

BTW since this establishes the Nobel Prize Committee is a partisan joke, I'm really going to get a laugh the next time someone quotes a certain Nobel Prize winning economist form Princeton.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

so he won yet another award for "not being Bush"... it's tiring, that sentiment. ::wacko:

You may be bored of it, but this bizarre award kind of drives the point home, doesn't it?

I mean... Bush was just sooooo terrible. Really. That's what makes all this complaining about Obama so ridiculous from the people who defended him for so long. It's laughable to 75% of the population, and you just don't see it.

You may be bored of it, but this bizarre award kind of drives the point home, doesn't it?

I mean... Bush was just sooooo terrible. Really. That's what makes all this complaining about Obama so ridiculous from the people who defended him for so long. It's laughable to 75% of the population, and you just don't see it.

Nice use of hyperbole.