[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The huddle projection crews SUCKs!11

rydpugh75

Glad I had Ben, stewart, and Barber on my bench and Arion Foster in my first round of Playoffs..Lost by 3. What a bunch of retards projecting games.. Hell, I might as well start my own site! I don't know how to do it, but can't be worst than the Huddle!

Thanks Huddle for nothing.

Glad I had Ben, stewart, and Barber on my bench and Arion Foster in my first round of Playoffs..Lost by 3. What a bunch of retards projecting games.. Hell, I might as well start my own site! I don't know how to do it, but can't be worst than the Huddle!

You say you are glad but your post does not sound glad. I'm a little confused by your post.

If you can predict a marion barber sighting, and a Deangelo in-game injury to help Stewart's numbers then you SHOULD start a new site. I'll be your first member.

By the way here's the thing about FF...you get to set your own lineup, you made the call to bench established Rbs for a guy in his second career game.

Quit deflecting blame just because projections didn't come true.

If you start your own site, that would be aces!

There's only one of those and he's doing just fine! :wacko:

Seriously though, the Huddle is just a place to get an opinion and then you have to make the final call. Blame yourself. I mean Stewart had the game he did cause Williams got hurt (and no one's had the success he had on the Vikings in like 2 seasons+) and Barber has sucked for weeks now as he's sharing with Jones and Choice. And Foster... really? I mean if you were going to roll the dice with Foster you had to be prepared to be disappointed, no?

Did you get to the playoffs on your own and this was the 1st week you took "Huddle" advice? If so, you should have stuck to your own judgment----------------- at least until you made this post!

You should also write a letter to the players. No bullchit.

And don't not sit MJD next week. That's your freebie.

call me sily call me rude, but call me please :wacko:

Very interesting response. Let us start at the beginning shall we. Your outburst of rage paradoxically hide your inner feelings of vulnerability. Did you have any pets when you were a child?

This is actually the wrong forum for advice on who to start, but if you'll give us your whole roster, we'll try to pick your lineup for you.

I did the retarded preojections and I wrote the retarded explanation:

Understand that Foster's numbers are really more like the total numbers since there is no was of knowing the split roles[/b].]

and in the Upon Further Review we said

CONSENSUS: Dorey is somewhat more optimistic than Tuvey about what will happen regarding Foster. The Texans should get some decent numbers from their running backs this week as have almost every team to face the Rams. Foster is a swing for the fence with the knowledge that he may offer only mediocre numbers and not even end up as the primary. For a guy that is available on the waiver wire this week, he is attractive since no one else likely has that sort of upside on your waiver wire. But the risk is big. Using Foster says that you must not have any other decent options like fantasy teams that just lost Kevin Smith.

If you watched the game, you saw that Foster had two runs for 7 yards and a catch for 13 yards on which he fumbled and was benched for the rest of the game. Had he not been benched, he would have done a lot more in the remaining 51 minutes left in the game.

I would strongly disagree that we SUCKs!11. I would argue that Kubiak is an idiot for benching his only decent runner and almost losing to the Rams maybe, but I cannot control him. Or DeAngelo Williams getting hurt. Or most any of the odd outcomes from a very wierd week oin the NFL. Apologies for only getting you this far.

If you watched the game, you saw that Foster had two runs for 7 yards and a catch for 13 yards on which he fumbled and was benched for the rest of the game. Had he not been benched, he would have done a lot more in the remaining 51 minutes left in the game.

I would strongly disagree that we SUCKs!11. I would argue that Kubiak is an idiot for benching his only decent runner and almost losing to the Rams maybe, but I cannot control him. Or DeAngelo Williams getting hurt. Or most any of the odd outcomes from a very wierd week oin the NFL. Apologies for only getting you this far.

No worries. You can redeem yourself if your projections for Jacobs and Steve Smith hold true tomorrow night and I eke out a win. :wacko:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Here's Kubiak's postgame tidbit:

Texans coach Gary Kubiak revealed in his post-game press conference that Arian Foster, who was benched after losing a fumble in Week 15, also had ball security issues in practice leading up to the game.

Now you know why Foster was cited as a BIG RISK. There we all learned something.

At least it's easy to predict the Houston backfield now. Avoid like the plague!

Your projections were very good this week, DMD. I didn't read all of them, but you were totally right about LT, which is why I sat him cause I was going for a bigger home run play.

Kubiak is the one to blame for Foster only getting 2 carries and one reception. Considering that all of their running backs have fumbled this season, why did he think embarrassing Foster would be productive to the team, who still has an outside shot of making the playoffs? “It’s the same problem we’ve had all season,” Kubiak said. “We’re still searching for a go-to guy. We’re really struggling.” What a joke. You can't tell everyone that you're going to feature Foster, and then only give him two carries, and expect anyone to take you seriously. Kubiak didn't give Foster an honest chance. As Big John suggested in another thread, if Kubiak's rule is that you get benched if you fumble, then he should have also sat Schaub. I wonder why no one called him out on this one in the press conference.

I also swung for the fences and lost on Chris Jennings. But you know what, I don't regret it, because the match-up was right. Had Mangini decided to make Jennings the guy, it's possible he could have gotten a good portion of those fantasy numbers that Harrison got as well.

Edited by electricrelish

Here's Kubiak's postgame tidbit:

Texans coach Gary Kubiak revealed in his post-game press conference that Arian Foster, who was benched after losing a fumble in Week 15, also had ball security issues in practice leading up to the game.

Now you know why Foster was cited as a BIG RISK. There we all learned something.

At least it's easy to predict the Houston backfield now. Avoid like the plague!

Let me see if I get this straight. Foster couldn't hold on to the ball in practice, so Kubiak decided to play him in a game, and when he made the same mistake, then he decided to sit him. If Foster was having problems in practice, then one would think that you shouldn't play him in the game. Kubiak makes no sense.

Is your site up and running yet? There's one more game this week and everyone needs to know who to play.