[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Little things to hope for in the NFL before the regular season is over

muck

I hope that:

Kurt Warner gets 278+ passing yards next week --- a 4th season with 4000+ yards passing would be a great accomplishment for him

Brett Favre does not throw 3 INTs next week --- he's never had a season with 9 or fewer INTs; this would be his first

Chris Johnson gets 128+ rushing yards next week --- 2000+ rushing yards is an amazing feat

Edited by muck

Chris Johnson breaks 2000 yards

Welker breaks most receptions in a season record ( not sure if he did already ? )

Giants save whatever dignity they have left and win last game of year

and now for some items passed the season :

Vikings and packers meet in playoffs

Indy and colts meet in playoffs

Saints meet Cowboys to avenge first loss of season

Colts and Jets meet in playoffs so Colts starters could play a full game and see what result is

Edited by isleseeya

I'd like to see Mike Teel play a few snaps, more importantly, to not see Matt Hasselbeck on the field when the Seahawks are down by 40+.

Also to see Deon Butler play over Deion Branch in the slot.

As far as national issues, I'd like to see the Johnson thing, and am probably going to get a ticket so I can go watch.

I'd like to see the Steelers find a way to get into the playoffs. They could really play spoiler in the playoffs if they get Polamalu back.

What does Chris Johnson need to break the great Marshall Faulk's total yards from scrimage record?

I want my Broncos to finish 9-7, even if they don't make the playoffs. I'm pleased with the season, even if they go 8-8, but the fair-weather fans here are annoying and definitely won't shut up if we finish 8-8.

CJ = 2,355 thru week 16

MF = 2,429 in 1999 (which, incedentally was the 2nd of 4 consecutive seasons with more than 2100 yds from scrimmage for Mr. Faulk)

Edited by muck

I hope that:

Kurt Warner gets 278+ passing yards next week --- a 4th season with 4000+ yards passing would be a great accomplishment for him

Brett Favre does not throw 3 INTs next week --- he's never had a season with 9 or fewer INTs; this would be his first

Chris Johnson gets 128+ rushing yards next week --- 2000+ rushing yards is an amazing feat

The only way Favre doesn't throw 3 ints is if he doesn't play or hands the ball off 50 times/game.

My Redskin Wish List

1. Haynesworth EATS Greg Blache and takes over Defensive playcalling

2. Jim Zorn calls another swing gate play and also runs the double flea flicker, statue of liberty, and my favorite - the Fumblerooski against the Chargers

3. "Southeast Jerome" pays a visit to Danny Snyder and takes care of our "little" problem ghetto style

4. Jason Campbell lets each O-Lineman play running back for one play during the Chargers game to see what it's like to have no blocking

5. London Fletcher gets voted to the Pro Bowl for the first time - even before they announce the final selections

My Redskin Wish List

1. Haynesworth EATS Greg Blache and takes over Defensive playcalling

2. Jim Zorn calls another swing gate play and also runs the double flea flicker, statue of liberty, and my favorite - the Fumblerooski against the Chargers

3. "Southeast Jerome" pays a visit to Danny Snyder and takes care of our "little" problem ghetto style

4. Jason Campbell lets each O-Lineman play running back for one play during the Chargers game to see what it's like to have no blocking

:D:wacko::D

5. London Fletcher gets voted to the Pro Bowl for the first time - even before they announce the final selections

:D

Selfishly: The Vikings take care of business tonight, and somehow manage the #1 NFC seed with possible Carolina win over Saints and a Vikes win vs. Giants.

Would also love to see Johnson get 2,000, after doing so much for me this season.

Like to see James Hardy produce some positivity heading into next season, making him a possible bottom hold on my team next season and worthy of the $1 salary he's going to be drawing.

Hoping against hope that the stars align and the Chiefs can manage to obtain Suh next year, somehow.

As scary as it would be, for the Vikes to play the Pack again, and beat them again. But, unless they show something tonight, I don't really want them to play anyone moving forward. Green Bay might be the toughest out in the league by the time the playoffs start, but I would not be surprised to see ANY of the NFC teams make it to the Super Bowl at this point.

I think this year's playoffs might be the most interesting closely matched playoffs that I can remember.

Selfishly: The Vikings take care of business tonight, and somehow manage the #1 NFC seed with possible Carolina win over Saints and a Vikes win vs. Giants.

Would also love to see Johnson get 2,000, after doing so much for me this season.

Like to see James Hardy produce some positivity heading into next season, making him a possible bottom hold on my team next season and worthy of the $1 salary he's going to be drawing.

Hoping against hope that the stars align and the Chiefs can manage to obtain Suh next year, somehow.

As scary as it would be, for the Vikes to play the Pack again, and beat them again. But, unless they show something tonight, I don't really want them to play anyone moving forward. Green Bay might be the toughest out in the league by the time the playoffs start, but I would not be surprised to see ANY of the NFC teams make it to the Super Bowl at this point.

I think this year's playoffs might be the most interesting closely matched playoffs that I can remember.

I agree. ANY of the NFC teams right now could make it. In the AFC, I really only see it being SD, Indy and the Pats, in that order (but I have been wrong before :wacko:)

As for the others, I'd love to see Chris Johnson get the 2K rushing and break Faulk's record. For my money, he's the #1 RB next year.

I'd like to see Tony Gonzales top 1K receptions this year. I think he needs five more, and he'd be the first TE to ever do it.

I hope the Falcons win next week, and finally have back-to-back winning seasons for the first time in franchise history.