[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers vs Jets - Divisional Round

Riffraff

Kaeding kicked a ridiculous 55 or 56 yard field goal in week 12 that cost me a chance at a fantasy championship. Today he misses 3 FGs and cost me a teaser bet to close out a horrific weekend of gambling.

Nate, why don't you just knock me over the head and grab my wallet you POS.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should have kicked it deep for sure. They maybe have it at the 20 at the best maybe inside the 15 with only 1 guy back no blockers. No way they go for it on 4th of course as well. SD would have had approx 1 min to get maybe 30-40 yards to set up a FG attempt.

Had to kick it deep.

Kaeding kicked a ridiculous 55 or 56 yard field goal in week 12 that cost me a chance at a fantasy championship. Today he misses 3 FGs and cost me a teaser bet to close out a horrific weekend of gambling.

Nate, why don't you just knock me over the head and grab my wallet you POS.

I went 0-4 this weekend & 1-4 last weekend. I should just offer someone half the money I've been betting & have them :wacko: . It would be a lot less costly.

I will say this. The Chargers played very poorly today and still should have one. I question running it up the middle on almost every f'n first down!?!? The Chargers were not outphysicalled today. They were just outplayed by a fundamentally sound team.

The Jets played their game and got some breaks. As a Ryan fan all I can say is, GO J-E-T-S

:wacko:

I will say this. The Chargers played very poorly today and still should have one. I question running it up the middle on almost every f'n first down!?!? The Chargers were not outphysicalled today. They were just outplayed by a fundamentally sound team.

I just can't believe how poorly the Charger offense played. That being said, if Kaeding hits his FG's, we're talking about an ugly win, and the Chargers in the AFC Championship.

Edited by CaptainHook

The Jets played their game and got some breaks. As a Ryan fan all I can say is, GO J-E-T-S

:wacko:

Still should have won? Sure, the game would have gone differently if Kaeding hits, but I don't think it's reasonable to think it was an automatic that SD would have won either. SD did very poorly in 3rd down conversions. The Jets let them back in the game late in the 4th when they stopped blitzing and SD walked down the field.

The Jets outplayed them. Period. SD "should not have still won". They lost. No woulda, coulda's.

The Jets outplayed them. Period. SD "should not have still won". They lost. No woulda, coulda's.

Yeah but Nate Kaeding is still a giant POS. :wacko:

Sorry Bolts fans, but not that sorry as I am a card carrying Rivers hater. Seems like the Jets got under their skin. Some dumb penalties. A win is a win, I'll take it.

don't play down what the Jets did here. They took the Chargers best punches in the 1st half and were still standing, only down 7-0. Then they turned up the heat and starting shutting the Bolts down and the running game starting wearing out the Chargers Defense.

The Jets won. They beat the Chargers, and they self destructed along the way. Another year, another Norv Turner playoff collapse.

don't play down what the Jets did here. They took the Chargers best punches in the 1st half and were still standing, only down 7-0. Then they turned up the heat and starting shutting the Bolts down and the running game starting wearing out the Chargers Defense.

The Jets won. They beat the Chargers, and they self destructed along the way. Another year, another Norv Turner playoff collapse.

May be a good time for Ryan to get the job in Oakland.

I heard Rex Ryan handed out the postseason itinerary last week, and it included the Super Bowl parade. :D

Say what you want, but that's what this team needs. I also think they have the best shot of any lower seed this week at winning. AFAIC, the Chargers lack heart and have yet to show they can win on this level with any consistency.

Stout D, great run game = the team you don't want to face in the postseason.

:wacko: 14-2 under Marty, one and done. 13-3 under Norv, one and done.

No oflfense to my Chargerz buddies - but this team has no heart. You let a team travel 3500 mile with no bye week and lose? Take it from this Cubs fan, but institutional memory is a bitch. Plain and simple.