[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler loses bet...then tries to disappear

Scooby's Hubby

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote in my post that I lost and I owe. There was no need for SH to even PM or email me as it's on me to pay up. That said, there has not been one PM or email. If he wants to call me out for not paying up, go ahead...but don't make it look as if I am dodging him. I wear wimmins clothing all the time...

:wacko:

Heeeeyyyyyy! I figured we would just wait til this year's ladies draft and have it up for their draft and then we can make a new bet, if you like. I figure we have the best bet goin'...hopefully it will inspire other crazy bets....

You know I am just yankin' your chain a little and am just tryin' to hype up this year's ladies' league. We gotta set off the lady league into another level of hype. With your picture, I see other husband owners manning up for their ladies. Gosh, I admire you, Wolf, and am looking forward to your new sig line come lady draft day, and a new bet. Hopefully, you won't get me back too bad. LOLuck

Heeeeyyyyyy! I figured we would just wait til this year's ladies draft and have it up for their draft and then we can make a new bet, if you like. I figure we have the best bet goin'...hopefully it will inspire other crazy bets....

You know I am just yankin' your chain a little and am just tryin' to hype up this year's ladies' league. We gotta set off the lady league into another level of hype. With your picture, I see other husband owners manning up for their ladies. Gosh, I admire you, Wolf, and am looking forward to your new sig line come lady draft day, and a new bet. Hopefully, you won't get me back too bad. LOLuck

I don't know, SH...don't think I can bank on my wife again...she can't wait to see me dressed up so I think she threw the season.. :wacko:

I have to work on my typing tone, everyone here thinks I am pissed all the time...I guess I need to incorporate some smileys.

Yea, it's the off season but we are getting there. Fantasy football is on the way. I can't wait. Scooby and I wanna save some cash for a Vegas draft and meet some huddlers in their favorite habitat, a fantasy football draft war room.

I have to work on my typing tone, everyone here thinks I am pissed all the time...I guess I need to incorporate some smileys.

Yea, it's the off season but we are getting there. Fantasy football is on the way. I can't wait. Scooby and I wanna save some cash for a Vegas draft and meet some huddlers in their favorite habitat, a fantasy football draft war room.

Come to WCOFF opening weekend. (Though, you are only invited if Scooby comes and makes sammiches :wacko: ) It probably would not be too hard to convince enough of the attendees to partake in a live draft for a new league.

Edited by Big Country

Come to WCOFF opening weekend. (Though, you are only invited if Scooby comes and makes sammiches :wacko: ) It probably would not be too hard to convince enough of the attendees to partake in a live draft for a new league.

I tell ya, Scooby is drafting with me, we are a team. We won both of our big money leagues this year. She does great research, thanks to thehuddle.com and we usually like the same players. Even though she makes a good sammy, I'll buy you one from the deli in Vegas. It's cheaper than losing her insight and companionship.

I tell ya, Scooby is drafting with me, we are a team. We won both of our big money leagues this year. She does great research, thanks to thehuddle.com and we usually like the same players. Even though she makes a good sammy, I'll buy you one from the deli in Vegas. It's cheaper than losing her insight and companionship.

I'll hold you to this :wacko: j/k

Scooby and I wanna know...do you get to use any of the players from that game, is week one not part of the reg season, how does that work?

You may use those players and some people actually draft someone since they had a good game.

Scooby and I wanna know...do you get to use any of the players from that game, is week one not part of the reg season, how does that work?

Yup, those games count. It is amazing how much it can affect player values. This past year, Chris Johnson does not do weel in that opening game and in some drafts he fell to the early 2nd round.

A few years back, some random TE from the Raiders I think it was had two touchdowns... he was the 3rd TE off the board in the 6th or 7th round in some leagues.

I forgot to add one stipulation - Scooby can draft, but she has to wear the Wolf's wife's clothing :wacko:

Wow...OK, well Scooby and I may go for the $300,000 this year if we get registered in time. It will be during our anniversary and we were married in Vegas, so we both think it would be really cool to be there, to draft and to party. We love Vegas, now we just need baby sitters...

I forgot to add one stipulation - Scooby can draft, but she has to wear the Wolf's wife's clothing :wacko:

HAHA! :D

Just like I told this league Scooby and I drafted in for the 1st time this past year, watch out! getting beaten in FF by a woman is hard to live down. I reminded this to them all when we were paid for 1st place (the guy who finished 3rd pays for thehuddle.com in his research, but doesn't use the forumns).

Scooby will look good with that clipboard (customized huddle sheat sheets per my tweaking :D ), and a chardonnay, too.

Wow...OK, well Scooby and I may go for the $300,000 this year if we get registered in time. It will be during our anniversary and we were married in Vegas, so we both think it would be really cool to be there, to draft and to party. We love Vegas, now we just need baby sitters...

Sooo you are "420 friendly" or are you "swingers"? :wacko:

fwiw... my wife and daughter are joining me this year.

Huh.

I'm not sure who it says more about that I'm the only one that knew what felch meant. Consider it my gift to the Huddle.

:D I learned what it meant during my freshman year in college.

:wacko:

Eeeeeeasy there Fellow Frater...I share my wife;s clothing with No One! Probably because once it is on me, it will NOT come off...!

Did you try sending him a PM before calling him out on the main football forum?

Calling someone a welcher is not taken lightly around here. Have you reached out to him? Is he ignoring you? E-mail? PM's? How many, how often? It's the off season and quite understandably some people don't spend that much time around here.

Yet Captain Hook called me one for taking about 14 hours to put a sig bet up... a two week sig bet, and even said I was as bad as OIA who wleched on $300 bets, aside from his well documented death threats. My first post in this forum for months because of that. If I ever meet that F-_er face to face, his nose is gonna get relocated. Now, maybe, I might be compared to OIA.... :wacko: