[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler loses bet...then tries to disappear

Scooby's Hubby

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, yeah, I just HAD to go look up "Alabama Hot-Pocket" because of you guys. Twisted...just.....twisted.... :wacko:

Ok, who thinks of this stuff? And to actually give it a name, I mean, from where do they derive such names. Was this act first done in Alabama or something? I mean some of this stuff is pretty freaking disgusting. You know I've head of the old "Dirty Sanchez", "Snowballing", etc... but some of this stuff is just plain freaking messed up. Are there people out there that sit a round with their buddies and say "hey guys, last night I was with this drunk bitch. We got back to her place and before I did her I took a dump in her vagina, did her from behind, pulled out and put a streak of pooh up her back with my dingaling. I think I'm gonna call it the Rhodesian Ridge Back..." I mean come on, what the hell is wrong w. society.

Ok, who thinks of this stuff? And to actually give it a name, I mean, from where do they derive such names. Was this act first done in Alabama or something? I mean some of this stuff is pretty freaking disgusting. You know I've head of the old "Dirty Sanchez", "Snowballing", etc... but some of this stuff is just plain freaking messed up. Are there people out there that sit a round with their buddies and say "hey guys, last night I was with this drunk bitch. We got back to her place and before I did her I took a dump in her vagina, did her from behind, pulled out and put a streak of pooh up her back with my dingaling. I think I'm gonna call it the Rhodesian Ridge Back..." I mean come on, what the hell is wrong w. society.

:wacko:

Yes, there are, and they are called cliaz

:wacko:

and :D @ alabama hot pocket

whew, i needed a laugh

Pics?

Apparently there are, but I don't think they would ever use the word "vagina."

You know, that would be an interesting thread.

Describe a deviant act that would be named after a huddler. :wacko:

Might degenrate pretty quick, though...

The Cre8tiff- doing a rich guy in the butt while holding him at gunpoint, then peeing on him as you steal his wallet.

The SEC=UGA- constantly playing with one's genitals in public, hoping someone wiLl pay attention.

Ok, I've started, next.

You know, that would be an interesting thread.

Describe a deviant act that would be named after a huddler. :wacko:

Might degenrate pretty quick, though...

The buddahj - so bad the site won't even let me post it. :D

It's tough to pass up a corned beef/pastrami or meatball parm, maybe philly cheese steak.

Quick question: does the WCOFF draft after the 1st game (thursday game)? Did I read that wrong?

Corned beef? Is that before or after the felching?