[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thoughts and Prayer really need right now

cliaz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they were faced with a choice this morning, take a radioactive dye and do some type of imaging to see if they can find out where everything is happening which may cause serious damage to the fetus, miscarriage, or possibly nothing. She woke up long enough to speak with the doctors on this. In the end, three surgeries and all the lost blood was just too much for the pregnancy to continue and her body decided to end it. And while that is a horrible, horrible thing to happen - I believe it is a good thing in the long run. We've been hearing all sorts of different theories as to why she keeps bleeding but the truth (they admit) is they simple do not know. They believe it may be an aneurysm behind her uterus now. But they couldn't get back behind it to tell (i guess). Now, they are able to break out everything possible to use in finding and fixing what the problem is. This will be her forth open cavity surgery in almost 3 days. She is so weak now, this has to be the last one.

It was an aneurysm on an artery leading to her uterus. That leads me to want to find out where all of the talk about fibrosis connections and ripping came from. No hyterectomy needed. In all likelihood, the pregnancy probably saved her life as when the first pain started, she went right in because she was pregnant.

It was an aneurysm on an artery leading to her uterus. That leads me to want to find out where all of the talk about fibrosis connections and ripping came from. No hyterectomy needed. In all likelihood, the pregnancy probably saved her life as when the first pain started, she went right in because she was pregnant.

Is she out of the woods yet?

Losing the baby is extremely unfortunate but hearing that this 29 year old woman may be able to make it through this major ordeal and be able to try again in the near future is great news after the original terrible news. Good to hear on the whole.