[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roethlisberger evidence photos released...

never go out in a devil shirt lol!

That was my first thought. That shirt should be a warning to every woman who gets close enough to see it.

So is she a fatty? Her arms make her look a little big boned there. :wacko:

Yeah, not what I was thinking she be like, either. :tup: I figured she would have been a smokin little hottie that he figured he just had to try and get a piece of...

Obviously, I havent seen her face, but (judging by her shape) if I am Roethlisberger, I dont give that chick the time of day even if she's begging for it. :tup:

Yeah, not what I was thinking she be like, either. :tup: I figured she would have been a smokin little hottie that he figured he just had to try and get a piece of...

Obviously, I havent seen her face, but (judging by her shape) if I am Roethlisberger, I dont give that chick the time of day even if she's begging for it. :wacko:

He was in freaking Miledgeville... Go cruise around there and you'll quickly figure out there ain't a lotta talent out there.

ETA: looks like a classy place. Are they sure that what they were swabbing was a sample from big Ben or one of the many other patrons that mounted a skank in that place.

Edited by SEC=UGA

He was in freaking Miledgeville... Go cruise around there and you'll quickly figure out there ain't a lotta talent out there.

ETA: looks like a classy place. Are they sure that what they were swabbing was a sample from big Ben or one of the many other patrons that mounted a skank in that place.

yeah, and how about that "VIP room"? :wacko:

And Milledgeville is where the notorious state psychiatric hospital is.

And Milledgeville is where the notorious state psychiatric hospital is.

Rumor has it that it is going to be closed due to financial cutbacks...

I'll take your word for it. There were better looking chicks in the other pics, though. It would appear he not only targeted a woman that was not the best of the bunch but also not as willing as he thought. Double :wacko:

Although I am increasingly skeptical of her story...